I thank g,d every day for being born a white man surrounded by Asian women

I thank g,d every day for being born a white man surrounded by Asian women.
Sydney is the place to be, I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Attached: E07OfAkVEAAWS-Y.jpg (828x1019, 94.01K)

>I suffer in Australia

If only they all looked like that and had bodies like that.

The ones who grew up in the west do. Don't know why but they always have better bodies than fobs

They were literally born to serve the white man.

Attached: asian girl condom with white bf.jpg (654x1197, 146.8K)

Saved, what a qt

> extra small size

Wow, user. Too much info.

Attached: asian qt wanting to get arrested.webm (540x960, 2.85M)

Attached: japanese reading.gif (650x736, 1.74M)

I don't get why people don't want more Asian immigrants desu. They don't commit crime, they're high earning, and their daughters make the best wives.

Attached: 1623815291453.jpg (1080x1070, 111.41K)

I have definitely noticed that Asian girls really like white guys for some reason? Has anyone else noticed?

you are delusional

I think females in general like white guys
no idea why though

Asian girls and white guys are drawn together like magnets

Attached: 1642315129548.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

No but really I have noticed it a lot with the Asian girls in university. A lot of them have Australian boyfriends.

Wealth, status, power
Anglo-American hegemony has lasted for 200 years. Hollywood is dominated by white male actors.
American bases are in almost every major Asian country and large parts of the Asian economy depends on them as well. Combine that with a culture that worships authority and wealth and you have the present situation.
Take MacArthur, for instance. He publicly humiliated the Emperor of Japan but this actually increased the number of gifts and love letters he received.
You really can't understate the massive influence white civilization has had on the east. You can go to Asia and be seen as a god on earth, essentially.

Impossible, I simply do not believe it.

If this so, why I don't have a GF ???

sounds like you have low confidence
I showed my gf this and she said you're a crazy lol

This is cope. White men are like 3 inches taller than the rest of the world on average, with far more masculine looking features and striking characteristics. If white men were broke cave men women would still want to fuck them over their own men, it's just biology at play. The power, influence and resources thing just amplifies the advantage white men already have.

>sounds like you have low confidence
kek this is me
First girl I asked out was a Chinese girl in high school, got slam-dunk rejected. In hindsight she was way out of my league

>if we lie about our height we win
>t. chink in western country

Oh no no no no no no ahahahaha

Attached: chinese man lifted by australia man.webm (452x800, 2.95M)

you're both wrong
t. sex haver

>actually using a condom
LOL

Those handcuffs are police property and they have to be read their Miranda rights

OP is literally a schizo

Is this true? Sounds like a meme.

meds

What's the point of breeding Asian women if they literally just want white looking children/grandchildren? It's a pointless excursion

Attached: 1642559788380.webm (720x1280, 1.96M)

I mean... If you're white you just breeed them and live happily ever after

quarter Asians are literally insane

>OP's "Asian"

95% Chang

there are a lot of japanese people in sydney too

What was the point of this comment lmao
You should see how many Japanese girls hook up with white guys both here and in Japan

Nah,White men aren't threat for Japanese guys.In fact Japanese leaving US every year.No one want to live in there.

Not alot

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-30-12-38-25-21.jpg (720x1352, 292.87K)

Yeah I'm thinking based

What is this map Sato-kun

Attached: 1643102665555.png (500x500, 143.97K)

this but being the reverse

Asian woman surrounded by white men?

I mean it's not like we get a choice

>surrounded by Asian women.
Chinese and Koreans only
Not Japanese.

you wish user

Sauce???

Australia's population by country of birth as estimated by the Australian Bureau of Statistics in 2020.

Aren't you guys ashamed of yourselves?
You're always saying the same thing on here, but you don't actually have a girlfriend.
It's your selfish fantasy that Asian girls want white people to like them because Asian girls look pretty to white people and you don't have girlfriends because you're fat and smelly and you can't stand them, which means no girl from any country is going to be your girlfriend, so look in the mirror and get real.

I have a gf

Being surrounded by Asians is what made me grow out of them.

I have a Taiwanese gf. I'm not fat, not white or black either

upload your picture.
u fat whitoid.

No, and I wish putting on weight was easier I will for ever be a skelly
Still got an asian gf tho

I don't know about anyone else in this thread but I actually have sex with Asian girls.

Nvm I got it
MXGS-821 Kana Yume

I’m engaged to a Korean and she’s very smart and nice but she isn’t attractive at all

Attached: F93A4000-C3DB-45D2-BEEB-CB160D67D4DA.png (976x850, 327.43K)

sauce?

Marry her, you wont regret it
the very smart and nice girl is always the one we regret letting go of, you don't know how great she is until you dont have her

There are some pretty Asian chicks down here but the ones who have the looks seem high maintenance and ambitious.
Gets tedious.

Bro he’s so fucking ugly and she looks so cute and innocent FUCK it’s just like me and my ex I miss her so much bros.

Absolute state of you hahahah your kids will be brown and ugly

She is meh tier tho.
personally I don't like her face.

Nobody asked, Pvt. Gomez.

Every beautiful girl feels high maintrnance

i'm going to move to japan and fuck your mother you dirty jap. the sideways vagina craves the bwc. i'm gonna blow on her face so hard the great wave off kanagawa will look like a tiny wave in a bathtub. i'm gonna pound her arse so hard the resulting shockwave is gonna make nagasaki and hiroshima look like a side show at the fukushima fun park. when i assault that pussy it's gonna make okinawa look like a day at the shopping mall and the friction burns will make the firebombing of tokyo look like a korean bbq restaurant. and after all that she's still going to BEG me to drop more bombs.

watashi wa kawaii desu ne.

What's up with Japanese women and ugly bastards?

why do whiteoids lie on this board constantly. I have never seen an wmaf couple in this country younger than 30 years old or a 50 year old boomer with a 30 year old asian wife. wmaf is not real. you can call it cope if you want but it is fact. i think these wmaf spammers are not really human.

yellow hands typed this.

yellow hands typed this.

yes. at least i have a soul. you will never be a human

Well you wont be happy when you get your dick cut by your gf if you dare to cheat.
Asian women are warm and easy to get slong with, but they are extremely dangerous too.

>I have never seen an wmaf couple in this country younger than 30 years old or a 50 year old boomer with a 30 year old asian wife

Lmao

>bug people
>souls

prove to me right now you have a soul. yea you cant cos you dont have one. you're from nz so you're probs more sheep than human. Ironic. only npcs would vote in a w*man prime minister
tell the truth for once. have you seen a genz wmaf couple? i bet you cant even find one on instagram

You need to listen to me, you're in a coma, we've been trying to figure out how to reach you for months. This is all a simulation, the only way to wake up to the real world is to kill yourself. please hurry, your family miss you

cringe thread

least delusional white australian

She is not Japanese.

>yellow hands typed this. through tears.

There's probably only a small percentage of Asian girls who grew up in this country that haven't taken a white penis before. It's really only exchange students that might not have, but even they were getting passed around often in my uni days. Do you not leave your house or something?

best skin tone

good taste

YOU WANNA GO OUTSIDE GET STUNG BY B? YOU STAY INSIDE GET STUNG BY A INSTEAD

What, then?

Asian girls are cute but seem to be kind of materialistic and arent big on romance.
I want the type of woman who will appreciate when I cook her a nice dinner. A woman who will love that I make her valentines day chocolate myself. I want a woman who wants passion and personal effort, not money and gifts.

Attached: 7bf6a8bc092cf2be51adda90554ec1da.jpg (500x681, 75.35K)

What about westernized Asian girls then?

Attached: 1605191800440.jpg (1080x1180, 359.96K)

Are you talking about american/western born asian girls? because..
>not money and gifts.
funny thing here is these ones actually stick to dating Asian guys because they know they can bargain for more
>I want a woman who wants passion and personal effort
the girls who are interested in this typically date white guys because something something Asian males misogynistic and insecure

Should I kill myself if I'm an Asian male in a Western country?
[spoiler]No[/spoiler]

i thoroughly believe people like you are the working for the anti christ and the jew. you have never met an asian before. you have never been to university you haven't talked to any asians why keep lying

I met my asian gf in university though haha

sheep hooves typed this

Why not just transition
Asian males pass pretty easily

sorry bro too tall

yellow fever is a really weird fetish, stop it

You're delusional

Good, cheaters should be castrated

An asian girl came up to comfort me after a very rough breakup and i only have fond memories of her. It seems stupid to fetishize any race though.

She only comforted you because she fetishizes your BWC

Seconding

more like she is a self hating asian and has a bad relationship with her parents

If she's not physically attractive to you in any fashion, what made you pursue that far?

literally me. mom is half flip and i grew up with so many filipino staples, but even though i grew up pinoy i dont feel welcome calling myself filipino.
yep. huge identity crisis.
marrying a flip tho so it wont be that bad for my kids

Ya it’s the gmo
Same story with indians and Africans born here
The western born girls got more curves

Ya you can be small you can be ugly , u can be a sexpat
If you can’t pull an Asian girl you ain’t white just end it cuz it’s easy as it gets

>I'm single and its everyone elses fault; the post

Can FOB girls get curvier the longer they stay or is it a puberty thing? Interesting phenomenon.

I get a fix for my yellow fever by just travelling around east asia but afterwards I want nothing to do with them for the next 6 months

>I think females in general like white guys
Latinas are bbc only actually.

Attached: 1618543121147.jpg (640x1138, 87.83K)

>Aren't you guys ashamed of yourselves?
yes. wont make me stop lusting after your sister though

When I was teaching English in Korea, I fucked around a lot and had a long lasting fling with this mid-30s Korean woman. Looked pretty similar to and tried numerous times to convince me to settle with her kek. I basically couldn't date other girls in Korea because she had taken up all of my time but I guess it was worth it. I was 24 and she was 35.

She did help me looksmaxxx like crazy and now I'm married to a FIT Korean woman only a single year older than me (29).

>She did help me looksmaxxx
what did she teach you?

Why though, you're flip culture is a watered-down americanized version of what is flip culture. Not to gatekeep or something but by definition your just having the tourist version of a culture. I mean at some point its the same as celebrating Cinco de Mayo as purely a alcohol/drug fueled binge as opposed to what it means and why people are celebrating it.

What I am saying is you are American, that is your culture and your heritage, own it and be proud of it. The culture only makes sense if you've lived fully the base life experiences of geographically/socially/politically distinct society, not taking bits and parts here and LARP it.

Not hating, just mostly curious as to why opting into a culture or identity you truly cannot fully internalise or be and probably have tangential understanding of rituals and traditions without having the lived experience in the actual place where it has its meaning as opposed to just using your own culture that you lived in.

They seem to pursue men more than white women do so that even the oblivious white guys get asian gfs.

She taught me the ins and outs of korean style, and how to dress for my physique because I'm a bit broader & taller than the average Korean male.

She did my entire skincare routine for me every single day, even taking me to dermatologist clinics that have these 30-min treatments that nuke your face.

She also had full control over my Instagram and taught me how to take 'korean' photos. My followers went from the 300s to 5500 in the 3 years we were together. Despite not using the face altering filters, koreans still edit their photos like crazy. Especially in ways that we don't normally think of.

In all honestly, she was amazing for me but I didn't want that kind of intensity for the rest of my life. Being a literally fuck toy is nice for the first bit but it becomes extremely isolating and unironically made me want to kill myself at times.

I have never seen an attractive fob Asian in my life. All the food ones are hapas or even whiter.

>In all honestly, she was amazing for me but I didn't want that kind of intensity for the rest of my life. Being a literally fuck toy is nice for the first bit but it becomes extremely isolating and unironically made me want to kill myself at times.

How bad was it?

imagine using a condom instead of rawdogging her
top kek

She tracked all of my movements to and from my job. Screened EVERY transaction I made because she was basically giving me all of my spending money so I could just send all of my teaching wages back home to pay off student loans. I'd get in shit if I didn't text her throughout the day and her needy-ness prevented me from having any foreigner friends here because they all wanted to drink at bars and shit.

The part that you probably care about the most is the sex. We fucked as much as we could basically. Whenever I got home, we banged in the shower and then in bed. When she started taking Birth Control, her libido went down a bit so I had more free time to play games and shit, but she still expected me to nut in her like twice a day kek. She's was super dominant and used to smack me A LOT. One time it got so bad I had to run to a store before work and buy makeup to cover up a bruise on my cheek.

Everything was very calculated and I started to feel like I wasn't even myself anymore. I needed to end things for my own mental health. Once you've banged someone for the 1000th it really doesn't feel special anymore.

Having kids before 30? yikes

people shouldn't have kids after 25.

Attached: 1642160098345.png (216x221, 61.47K)

You are such a fag

the woman shouldnt be older than 25, that much is true

plenty of Japanese in North Shore. not as many as Koreans and Chinese but still a many

ive been pulling out for 7 years and not one pregnancy scare
git gud kid

how were you able to leave and how did you meet your wife?

love you too, buddy
Her mother passed away and she became a total wreck. She realized that all her time spent with me was just a distraction and she needed to seriously start a family with someone she could see a proper future with. It kinda hurt to hear that but I understood where she was coming from and honestly didn't see a future with her anyways.

I met my wife on Bumble.