Why is Reed still married to this cheating bimbo?

Why is Reed still married to this cheating bimbo?

Attached: 42gfwef.png (1191x833, 1.61M)

Do you realize how expensive a "Fantastic" Divorce would be? She would get half of everything! The team would just be called the Terrific Two and it would just be Reed and Ben!

Attached: ThisAgain.jpg (1242x913, 890.74K)

Would they get one kid each? Would the Baxter building get divided vertically or horizontally? Would they each get half of the F4 rogues gallery in the divorce?

Half the time, he doesn't even remember he's married because he's always scienceing.

Two words, user, two words: stretchy. Penis.

So whenever Sue steps out of line, Reed ties her up and whips her with a mile-long flaccid stretch dick?

The good ol’ dick lasso

I mean he FUCKS. It's a pain in the ass to get him into the bedroom, but once you succeed, you'll be glad you put all that effort in.

>Why is Reed still married to this cheating bimbo?
Someone needs to take care of Sue while Namor is busy

Attached: sue_storm_and_namor_by_renemicheletti_by_leoelectronix_den2k2g-pre.jpg (753x1062, 228.79K)

Sue's pussy is still normal size so Reed's ability to have a penis the size of the Baxter Building is irrelevant because she can't take a dick beyond the normal size of a big dick.

>Sue's pussy is still normal size

Attached: 1552744484844.png (500x488, 16.4K)

Size is like the least important part of elasticity powers
You might think The Maker goes overboard with his elasticity, but the truth is Reed Richards does the same thing except it's just his dick
The Maker has no Sue to do that with so he just becomes a dick

Attached: 1661130074045.jpg (1001x1024, 278.57K)

>Sue's pussy is still normal size
I'm sure that's what she told Reed.
"I was born like this sweaty!"

Attached: 41234263236.png (300x300, 112.15K)

>You might think The Maker goes overboard with his elasticity, but the truth is Reed Richards does the same thing except it's just his dick
Reed is the most basic bitch in terms of creativity for the use of his powers. He is no Plastic Man, the meme that he cant turn into a bike its true and you have to add that Reed is completely austistic in normal social behavior and that includes sex probably Sue needs to guide him in order for him not to get distracted and start thinking about a new experiment in the middle of sex

For their adorable kids

Attached: 7470C2E9-B24A-408C-9FA7-34669AFF6F4B.jpg (1170x1872, 663.91K)

Different user but I agree. Reed always seemed like a volcel autist to me, so it’s no wonder Sue cheats on him.

I was gonna say this post was written by Plastic Man but I think it's actually an Elongated Man falseflag

Not only that Reed would make everything with unstable molecules so they can literally halve everything!

>Would they get one kid each?
he would be lucky to see the kids on every second weekend

You know Sue has never actually cheated on Reed?

>Would they get one kid each?
Unironically no one
Valeria would prefer to go with his uncle Doom to get groomed to be his future wife and Franklin depending on the writer would make a fag decision like I want to be on my own while I find myself

Sue would never cheat on Reed.

What the hell is going on with her legs here they look wrong and creep me out like its not attached to her body correctly or some shit.

Official canon is that she's never cheated on him. She's been tempted, more than once, but she never actually has gone through with it.

It's also canon, that she's only a bimbo in comparison to Reed like 99% of the rest of the human race is.

Married mother of 2 flirting with Peter Parker, a man half Reed's age, in their own home.

You're the types who get relentlessly cheated on

Reminder the current Valeria is literally cosmic gibberish made by Franklin put into Sue's womb, it had no Reed's jizz involved