GennedyWars

What was your favorite part?

Attached: SaeseeTiin2.jpg (850x480, 109.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69hCkBtleek
youtube.com/watch?v=8x2gb3xHNFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: istockphoto-96648320-170667a.jpg (477x358, 28.55K)

General Grievous

>Every writer who isn't George Lucas wanks him real hard to the point you are concerned that they are hurting themselves
>George writes him consistently as a cowardly villain always running away when shit starts heading south

Clone troopers, grevious, annakins decent into darkness.
Akkg8

Anakin's fight with Ventress

youtube.com/watch?v=69hCkBtleek
So how often did you watch this on YT

Name of horned guy?

Durge getting stabbed with a lightsaber, proceeding to laugh and deck Obi-Wan in the face

>Sweating Ahsoka.

>cowardly villain always running away when shit starts heading south
(((really)))?

Saesee Tiin
You may recall him as one of the masters that job against Palpatine before the Windu fight

Saesse Tin. One of the Jedi Masters unprepared for Sidious's vicious assault.

Attached: SaeseeTiin.jpg (792x1224, 511.2K)

The Episode 3 novelization makes it sound better than it looked.

Post an excerpt

youtube.com/watch?v=8x2gb3xHNFc
Best I can do is this guy narrating what's said in the book, unless you want me to go find a pdf. I guess I could.

Holy shit that was more graphic than I thought.

Yeah, that was pure kino. The rain, the lightsabers, the thunder.

Nothing really. I didn't grow up with it, I have no nostalgia or strong feelings about it, and I watched it for the first time two years ago after some heavy shilling on Any Forums, how it is supposed to be the best Star Wars since Empire, and how it is soo much superior to 3D Clone Wars. Well, that wasn't true and it doesn't warrant the amount of shilling it gets, that's for sure.

I guess the ARC troopers segment was alright, sans the Durge and Grievous cringe, but weightless, floaty, and repetitive animation really hinders it.

I am already anticipating the seething replies to this post, but don't try it. As someone without rose tinted glasses, it was just really shit. I am glad Genndy improved, though. Primal is on another level compared to this.

All of it. Shit was so cash as a kid and it's weird to me that it's been almost 20 years.
Star Wars will never be as cool as it was in the CWMMP era.

Attached: Muunilinst 10.webm (848x480, 2.76M)

Damn

I liked the mutant Navi plot.

Attached: star_wars_clone_wars__nelvaan_love_by_madarao123_de7npp9-fullview.jpg (852x480, 66.46K)

Me and the boys coming home after a long day of murdering Disneyfags.

That would imply you leave your parent's basement.

Looks like we missed one, fellas.