PRIMAL

Rate the ending

Attached: burningsausage.jpg (1267x543, 121.34K)

>mira's pussy rn

Attached: tenor.gif (220x309, 47.04K)

Dude protected his family, his one goal. Then he got laid.

It hurts. I feel empty.

Attached: MGSV.PS4.1080P.DEMON_SNAKE_SUB_SUB.HD_SCREENCAPS.2.jpg (1920x1080, 151.02K)

How did he still get it up?

I rate this episode Extra Crispy/10.

Attached: istockphoto-1314569092-612x612.jpg (612x408, 36.7K)

Allah wills it

I haven't seen people turn on a show so fast since I watched One Piece fans on Any Forums sperg out over Gear 5.

3/10

Should have been called theblinkitandyoumissitfinale.

Didn't even have time to feel bad for any of the characters I grew to love due to how rushed and terribly written it was.

I should have stopped watching after Primal Theory, it was honestly the last good episode of the series.

It just hurts.

At the moment I’d give it something like a 6/10. Wasn’t bad but it could’ve been better as well.
Think more people are mixed rather than outright hating it.

You, uh, frying that turkey today?

Attached: a7cc9e48472c4bf7d03ed52cc77e3bf4b237866d2a65d2bd8ac385c4de732d26_3.jpg (320x320, 14.31K)

I'm amazed both Primal and Samurai Jack had really rushed endings. Although Primal was less bad and could have been more salvageable with 1 more ep

I thought it was nice up until the fight with the viking demon. So much of the season was dedicated to building up a confrontation that lasted not even 5 minutes. Felt like they forgot they only had 10 episodes to tell their story and rushed to resolve everything they could last minute.

Man, the sex scene was fucking great.

People going "it's a bit disturbing" or whatever, that was the point. It was super Primal, and also a top act of kindness from Mira.

In the end, the show is about survival, and Spear triumphed because he left a legacy fulfilling his role.

It was rushed tho, should have been a two parter.

Attached: 1663293347177594.png (1280x720, 590.84K)

Doesn't matter, you just know this will spawn baiting threads for the next few months.

It was necessary given how painful it probably was.

8.1 out of ten

This is because the first 18 minutes were great and then the final four is where it all went wrong

Spear's dad was fucking awesome, and it makes me sad that season 2 didn't focus on human civilizations like his that are just starting to get on their feet.

The acidity of her juices probably made it worse.

From what I have seem all afternoon talking about it, Any Forums seems to think it was good but rushed. Not sure if the IQ will drop with the show airing on tv.

7.5/10 or 8/10. Opinion's still fluctuating.
>GOOD
The actual plot and narrative beats of the episode were good. Almost all of the main cast survived, and Spear both went out in a literal blaze of glory and managed to secure a legacy with Mira, which by all means is as much of winning as you can hope for.
There were some pretty good moments with Fang's babies.
I'm also really glad that Mira learned Spear's story finally; was hoping he'd bring back his habit of drawing, we haven't really seen any of it since Season 1.
Some cool shots in the final fight and a real sense of the Chief being an overwhelming enemy, while also making good on Surtr's bargain being a real shitty deal.
>BAD
The last 10 minutes, and especially the last 4-5, were really way too rushed for the content they contained.
Ignoring the mechanics of it, Spear wasn't exactly in the right state to assent to Mira having sex with him. Would have at least felt a lot less weird if they'd done it before the fight with the Chieftain.
Fang really could have used more screentime and character expression. The last fight was also unfortunately brief.

Attached: Fang tools.png (823x858, 40.49K)

My problem was more so how fast it happened. Didn’t leave much of an impact cause it just comes and goes so quickly.
His dad was badass, and it would’ve been cool to see more episodes involving primitive man vs dinosaurs and prehistoric animals.

agreed. her moans were hot, too.

4/10
The basic outline to make a really, really good episode or two is there but it was just so rushed and the burnt sausage was so ludicrous and dumb. Like an exclamation point of disgusting stupidity for no reason.
They really went all out in making him look as hideous as possible after the burn.

Good intentions, meh execution. Feels like it literally ran out of time like in a test and had to be rushed, which is absurd. Needed another episode, probably, or probably earlier episodes needed to be sped up a bit to save this one- but I genuinely like the slow pace the show often had so on the other hand it might be better to have better episodes and a meh ending than averaging the quality? Don't know. My producer brain says Primal Theory easily should've been sacrificed for more time here but Primal Theory was the best episode of the season, so. Don't know.

Genndy's probably just better suited for anthologies and not longer-form storytelling confirmed.

Common consensus seems to be that the content was good but the last third was rushed so much as to damage the experience. Looking at the first threads when the Mega dropped last night, it looks like the really dedicated fans by and large were fond of it; even tonight there doesn't seem to be much actual vitriol thrown at the ending, more disappointment.

Attached: 1661911766325446.png (1672x1102, 774.17K)

Is that spear? I haven't kept up with the show in ages...

>They really went all out in making him look as hideous as possible after the burn
I mean, does that really surprise you? He just got burned to an absolute crisp. Not even he’s coming out of that unscathed.

the episode is amazing, the problem is that it was rushed and feels incomplete.

I mean he pretty much willingly charged himself into a fire burning guy. It's suprising he's not a burnt corpse

Attached: PrimalSeason2InaNutshell.png (2002x754, 810.42K)

I know it's just considering they had a sex scene after the burning you would think they'd want to soften the blow a little and not make him too grotesque looking. But man they really did not at all.

>People going "it's a bit disturbing" or whatever, that was the point. It was super Primal, and also a top act of kindness from Mira.
>In the end, the show is about survival, and Spear triumphed because he left a legacy fulfilling his role.
Agreed. It's messed up but I think part of the point there was to highlight the difference in moralization between then and now.

A lot of people here are thinking it's messed up that Mira would throw herself on a horribly mutilated Spear with so little buildup (and that Spear would be in complete agony), but it's his way of securing a legacy and a means for both of them to consummate their affections with the clock just about to run out.