Ripoffverse

>Be Eric July
>Never mention interior artist by name
>Best cover art is by Ternion
>be retard customer
>see cover A and think wow cool comic art
>realize the actual interior artist is a d lister nobody Cliff Richards
>$35 plus shipping

Why is rippa so vocal about his colorist but never talks about the low grade artist he paid for this never to be released book? Is he not gonna rehire him if he ever continues the project?Why couldn't he get actual talent like EVS? Guys annoying but can draw fairly well.Why does Eric keep frothing at the mouth about bad comics or comic news instead of doing his job? Any time you tell him to go send the books out he gets upset and calls you a crack head.

Attached: 6cbf6-16580018246376-1920.jpg (1920x1920, 386.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBQDxC_oNc8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd1L1cfH_y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go ask him. We’re not your personal army.

Rippaverse gonna be the next body bags frfr

Please no more brappaverse threads. I'm tired seeing his shitty retarded comic plastered here. I just want to discuss which female character has the best feet...

Attached: tumblr_msf8leRJZc1r2g7mto1_640.jpg (640x347, 72.57K)

If you think this comic is gonna suck shit then why do you keep talking about it and giving Rippa attention?

Are you retarded AND autistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=sBQDxC_oNc8

This is July's latest video. Truly a King of Glutton with an army of fools at his back. How did this gluttonous slob liar manage to amass such a following? Easy, they're all insane, and desperate for hope yet this man cannot give it, and only uses them as slaves.

same, he don't have enough content like other lolcow kickstarters.

Attached: MV5BZDQzMzQ4OTMtY2QyZS00OTkwLTk0MzUtZWI3MTZhNWM0YzNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMyNjk4NDA@._V1_.jpg (332x432, 28.82K)

Toph who else nigga

Attached: Yu019bO947iA.jpg (373x521, 42.03K)

>Be an ancap
>Be black
>Be able to monetize your blackness by being a token
>Use this to make more money from retards who don't actually read comics
>Cash out and not actually deliver on time or quality

He's based af

Attached: FclyUQCagAAk77g.jpg (2560x2560, 575.85K)

Bros.. the left are laughing at us..

I've never read a comic but I will give this negro $300 bucks. Take that libtard!

I would be too if we got swindled by a black sasquatch whose credentials only contain bitching about comics for half a decade and no writing history.

Attached: both-black.jpg (2000x1521, 1.35M)

Thread theme at 2:07
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd1L1cfH_y0

I know it's trannime shit but kiki started my feet kink at an early age hehe

Attached: kikis-delivery-service-falling.gif (640x360, 3.15M)

I think in terms of western crap Dan Schneider was the one to start everyone foot fetish. I would agree with Kiki if we are talking anime tho.

I'll never stop laughing at the hilarity of Any Forumstards throwing hundreds of their neetbux at a black dude. Not even the dumbest of stereotypical tumblrinas threw this level of money at their grifters.

The question is though, will they stick with it and pretend to like it due to sunk cost, or will they drop it like a hot potato like this user predicted?

Attached: aProphetSpeaks.png (994x333, 89.52K)

Snyder actually has talent. I remember seeing dawn of the dead and loving it. He does have some misses like that rcent zombie flick he made just was meh. The answer to your question is they will never bring it up again and it will end up as a series of videos discussing the gift king.

I call him discount James Harden

Cope, seethe and dilate motherfucker. kys