Unsounded

Timofey coming in with the save.

Attached: ch17_35[1].jpg (600x900, 266.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsoundedupdates.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh man, I don't even wanna know the kind of shit Kasslynian dolphins get up to

This chapter will be big if we gonna get most of the characters in it.

blowholes and buttholes, 24x7.

Timofey is an unexpected but entirely welcome surprise.

Ruck's expressions here, on the other hand, are something else. He's trying to disarm the queen with flattery, she's not having it.

>Ruck in that second-to-last panel
Monsters are not allowed to look so handsome.

Attached: 20210524_122716.jpg (788x442, 25.46K)

Timofey is such a good little lad

So we've got, in alphabetical order...

Chea, Darkest, Luci, Maha, Maur, the Mayor, Nora, Ruck, Timofey, and Ufal all in the same scene together.

We know Bastion is probably around here somewhere, but may still be trying to convince Lord Amar to join him in bed with his wife.

For anyone who's forgotten: Luci is the Queen's assistant in the Niper costume, Lord Mayor is the fat bald one hiding behind Ufal, and Nora is the construct engineer who fled Litriya Shrine after knocking Quigley out.

This is the time to start placing your bets. Who leaves this room alive? Who dies?

Attached: HE HAD IT COMING.png (548x247, 247.44K)

i want to give him a foot massage for all his hard work

I don't think he has feet. Only shoes.

>Nora is the construct engineer who fled Litriya Shrine after knocking Quigley out
Erm is the science bitch who stole Uaid's design, started the current war with Alderode, committed war crimes in Litriya Shrine and tortured water babbies.

Attached: erm needs to be impaled on rebar.jpg (923x426, 157.92K)

let me dream.

Attached: 1660495775258243.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

>Monsters are not allowed to look so handsome.
That's how they get you.

For someone Bastion refuses to call a person, he is an unusually good boy.

I think there are enough armed guards to make Ruck keep his more violent instincts in check. He's a predator, not an idiot.
Then again, pages ago I was arguing that the kid he just snatched was fucking dead.
Put nothing past Ruck.

Bastion is a fuck up. I wouldn't trust his definition of a person

I honestly don't think this is going to go as well for Ruck as he thinks it will.

Hey, nice to run into you again. I'm the one who was so sure the kid was gonna wander out with his memories scrambled from a knife test.

Now I'm batting in the other direction. There's too many players in this room and I think someone isn't getting out of here alive. This feels like it's gonna be a showdown between Ruck and Maha, and even if they both survive, there's gonna be... casualties.

Where do you guys read this stuff?

unsoundedupdates.tumblr.com/

Just google "Unsounded" and the website'll come up, it's casualvillain.com. Author is Ashley Cope.

https : //unsoundedupdates. tumblr. com/

Death can be patient. I cannot.

Attached: 145512124592151.png (575x432, 174.78K)

I assume he can kill everyone in this room but chooses not to just yet for some sick reason.

Bastion is emotionally retarded and even though he knows Timofey is basically a real boy and loves him he tries to pretend he's all aloof n shit

I think it comes down to the Queen's ability to keep a very dicey situation in hand and how much Ruck values staying in her good graces.
Which, given his recent antics and Cresce's current political situation, is a long shot.