What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 9A936F2D-845D-456B-8501-3DA89E92EEDB.jpg (1102x630, 151.15K)

they fired the original creator and got some sovless hack to take over and change everything

>zach

Are Charlie's hairs exposed nerves too?

This. Fuck Zach

Nothing. It’s brilliant.

Nothing, because the show is good.

Continuing my rant from last thread:
“Oh yeah, anonymous stolen valor right? Get the fuck over yourselves, you can't even hear someone's age without thinking its a fucking conspiracy, you really think nobody would ever just say they've been here? This is why you're fucking kids, you're ruled by habits and fake social norms. Get a grip guys“

false flag

>Cultists spotted

They betrayed us. They decided to shit all over the fans for a quick little “hee hee haha” inside joke and threw away God knows how much good will for one stupid dumb little joke. They must have thought this was the funniest thing ever, you can just imagine them in a zoom call giggling and laughing, “Oh man this will be such an epic prank on our loyal loving fans!”, “We will get them so good, our fans are such idiots!”, what a bunch of ungrateful pricks. They deserve nothing, they are nothing without us, yet they thought to mock us. What a bunch of hack little snot nosed brats these chucklefucks are, to hell with them. I hope they never do anything with their lives from this point on. Go ahead, crap on your fans, what little you have left.

Attached: 44DC5541-7954-4144-9C61-81125DF51EAB.jpg (1200x628, 117.93K)

Touch grass

What did I say about getting a grip?
>inb4 larping
Already proved my age.

Oh goody, it's the 30 year old autist who gets mad at reaction images.

Lay off the eleuthromania

He's impersonating me, I'm not going to post in this thread after this point.

How would we know for sure?

>eleuthromania
You could at least spell it correctly. It's "eleutheromania". Oddly a word I had never seen before a few months ago on Any Forums. Why are you so obsessed with this word?

what the fuck are you talking about

Careful in the other threads user, I think they post images. You might die from the cringe.

where is this-poster

QRD?

schizo thread 2 electric boogaloo

I called reaction images gay in the last thread and then they spent three hours insisting there's no way I could be an oldfag. Don't fucking @ me guys either I swear