Bruce Timm’s DCU

Imagine.

Attached: 029244.png (1168x1635, 3.48M)

they dont even need him, just use the dcau as a template. a couple movies building up to a live action star crossed would be great, just change up the traitor to give the original fans a surprise

Imagine

Attached: Batman and Batgirl.webm (1920x1072, 2.91M)

DeMatteis is just shilling for a friend/acquaintance/whatever his relationship with Timm is.
In reality it's clear Timm mostly wanted to do Batman. He was never all that great with grand world-threatening plots, especially in the original Justice League. They always ended up being rushed and the villains were almost always completely boring and two-dimensional.

Really, the perfect Kevin Feige for that would have been Dwayne McDuffie.

The fuck is Wildcat doing in that image? He can't fly.

Attached: 1502110988932.gif (256x256, 352.25K)

Ending it after seeing the sorry future of the DCU

Only if Paul Dini is on it too

>Timm mostly wanted to do Batman.
This. Timm is Batmanfag first and foremost.

It's weird that they never did a Ra' al Ghul 2-parter, he's the only member of Batman's rogue's gallery that can compete on the level of someone like Lex or Vandal Savage and it'd be the perfect opportunity to recreate the Tower of Babel storyline.

You mean in JL/JLU? They weren't allowed to use any batman characters after Batman begin/ The Batman 04 came out. Joker skirted by but I assume with R'as Al Ghul being the villain in Begins(which started production around 01/02) he was off the playing field for JL.

This.

I doubt Timm would want that much responsibility.

Yes, I will imagine him being a boring faggot who can't even make a cartoon for kids without pointing how cringe the source material is but he's based because he makes it bland and soulless

Batman embargo wasn't a thing till JLU. Alfred showed up a few times, a
lobotomized Poison Ivy had a cameo in the Justice Lords ep, Clayface was in Grodd's first Legion of Doom, and Harley Quinn was with Joker in Joker's ep.

>No near apocalypse of '09

Schwarbage.

Neither can arrow or canary

no that's nightwing's wife batman

Nightwing's husband*

Dream on, discovery just wants destroy any competition keeping people from enjoying whatever cheap garbage they produce.

>Letting Timm steer the DCEU
>Timm, the notorious Batfag who only wants to write Batman
Yea I'm sure that would lead to some great movies. Don't forget to stay for the post-credits scene where Bruce tonguerapes Barb's mouth

Bruce Timm is up there with the Arkham games for the worst things to happen to Batman and DC.

Black Canary is a bird and Green Arrow is being carried by his rocket propeller arrow.