Daily reminder:

Daily reminder:

Panda Delgado is 14 years old and that's okay

Attached: 1519673454824.jpg (300x300, 23.42K)

Jotaro Kujo in Stardust Crusaders is 17.

More then ok, it's great.

Attached: 1633623277392.jpg (1470x1320, 210.14K)

Is Panda a Shortstack? I know even for a 14 year old she isn't exactly tall. Also she gave me a fetish for small hoodrats with big tits, I don't care if she is 14 or 40 I would nut in her with the force of a supernova.

So Any Forums you have a choice in the reboot for Panda to be made for the modern audience which do you choose

>Panda is made 18

>Panda has her breasts reduced

>Panda is made a lesbian

>>Panda is made a lesbian
This one.

She doesn't got huge hips but short with huge tits still puts her in the short stack stack imo.

anything but 2

Yeah, it's more about the discussion of her height, it's often hard to judge because her dad is like 10 foot tall, but her size compared to normal dudes has her at like 4"5

>Panda is just America Chavez but with big tits

sounds kinda hot

What kind of Lesbian would Panda be? Would she stay the same? Would she be like a shaved head feminist? Flannel Dyke?

Is there any other girls she could even be paired with in Bodybags?

>a shaved head feminist? Flannel Dyke?
are these the only types of lesbians you think exist?

Any Forums and Any Forums (not that there's a difference) told me those are the only ones that exist.

Just the ones I could be bothered to spout out. panda is a walking hoodrat stereotype, makes sense she'd embody another stereotype.

She's 18, easy peasy

>t. feminist

Option 3 would probably be the best choice, doesn't even really change Panda's character overall as she never really shows any actual interest in guys in the comics, only ever acting flirty towards them as a distraction or to mess with them, so her being revealed to be a lesbian wouldn't really be surprising at all

Would Panda go to an absolute shithole of a school or would Mack force her to go to a decent place of learning?

What should I draw?

I'll take the first one so I won't get in trouble for lewds of her.

She's fictional, so I can fantasize all I want.

Any Forumsnon teen who calls himself based, these feminists, are they with us in the room right now?

Attached: z.png (623x478, 237.22K)