Sandman

What the FUCK is Netflix waiting for???

Neil Gaiman scripts are ready… why isn’t season 2 ordered yet?

It was literally the top show in the world for weeks… critics loved it..l

Attached: 17BB0252-0D70-46F7-A7D9-B964117FEEAD.jpg (1162x1069, 572K)

It was not actually a massive world wide success. It looks cheap but is till too expensive for Netflix to produce. This show's only hope for renewal was to be a massive Stranger Things size hit. Because it wasn't, it's going to get cancelled after 1 season as Netflix will now focus all their eggs in the Avatar and One Piece shows.

Attached: 1662502705453496.png (622x622, 47.8K)

/thread

Netflix didnt really advertise it that much either

I'd watch more if they made more, but I don't really care if it gets cancelled. Episode 6 was great though.

Pretty sure it was designed to be LGBTQ&A+-schlock from the outset. At least, from the Netflix exec's POV.

No it wasn’t. It was a poor adaptation of the story from the comic. A fucking fan film did it better

that's not episode 6

The show came out 10+ years too late. Nothing in it is new anymore, and many parts are in fact dated. Being woke ahead of it's time was something that used to make Sandman stand out. Now in a world where everything is woke, Sandman is exactly like everything else.

At least from Any Forums's POV.

>waaah death is black
yet no one complains that Sandman isn't WHITE enough.
Is white body paint too expensive?

>Avatar and One Piece shows.
Will make Cowboy Bebop's free fall look tame in comparison.

>yet no one complains that Sandman isn't WHITE enough
a lot of people complained about that.
they pulled the same stunts as with Death Note and Bebop; it's clear there was no faith that this series was gonna go anywhere from the execs. they've already stopped pushing it, and the advertising was always lackluster in the first place.

but, sure, be a brainless twat and cry Any Forums.

he's also too pretty, Dream was kind of creepy looking like a real boogeyman. They needed to use the twinkling eyes thing more as well.

also, why'd you emphasize "white" instead of "Sandman"? People already thought Death wasn't white enough, so it doesn't really make sense.

>they pulled the same stunts as with Death Note
Death Note was actually better than the anime. Bebop was shit but I was kind of interested with where they would take it for season 2, not because it's good (Jet was the only good part) but just out of morbid curiosity

>Death Note was actually better than the anime
In what regards? Wasn't it a movie? I doubt it could've even adapted all of Death Note, so I already doubt that.

Attached: 1657743229307.png (722x580, 23.49K)

I never understand this weird Any Forums bait. Do people think that season happen in a instant?

it didn't try to adapt it faithfully, and yeah it's a movie. It just stuck to the first half of the series (the one not pozzed by the two nu-Ls). They went their own direction and it was a tighter package overall (perhaps thanks to the movie format), and Willem Dafoe did a pretty great job at being Ryuuk. The series meanders a lot and Light often overexplained his thoughts, but the movie has much better pacing. L also doubles as a massive shitpost which is great.

no

Attached: 1660011930213781.jpg (426x256, 24.69K)

That’s just not true

hope you die of painful cancer, Kneel Gayman

Attached: 1435639351966.jpg (350x500, 25.39K)