So can it be argued The Suicide Squad was a good comic book movie...

So can it be argued The Suicide Squad was a good comic book movie? Give your personal roster picks and mission for a theoretical sequel

Attached: Bloodsport art.jpg (1920x2574, 519.45K)

I liked it.
Wish Rick hadn't had to bite the big one tho. Boomer too.

It was a great movie. Where's the fucking Polka-Dot Man synergy?

Some of the squad needed to be starro'd

The problem with that was the Starro Spore movie rules. In comics you can get STARRO'ed and freed no problem. Here you're just dead, the big starfish just feasting on your mind as it joins the collective. I get the feeling they didn't want to jump through scripting hoops to have team vs team

Shouldn't be a problem for the Suicide Squad since most of them will die anyway, hell you could've brought back the jobber team at the start if starro just controls dead bodies. Having starro without the whole hero vs hero aspect just dampens his appeal.

Most of them died in the opener, there ya go. You're just a contrarian.

Yes, Gunn did a good job showing how weird the DC Universe can be. Even though it's just a promo image, Thunderbolts already looks so much more boring.

That's because the Thunderbolts team lacks variety. They got three goddamn super soldiers on that thing

Polka-Dot Man's death would have been far better if it was a tragic Starr'ing instead of a highly telegraphed joke.

That and there's no villains on the team either. No, Ghost doesn't count.

Abomination?

Paperman would look cool in live action

He's not on the team

My ideal, goes back closer to the tone of the original trailer for the 2016 film...

> Faora with a kryptonite bomb in her brain
> Bloodsport
> Katana
> The HBO Swamp Thing (waller plants radioactive bombs all across the everglades threatening to poison them for hundreds of years if he doesn't help)
> ???
> ???
> ???

Hard R-Rated. Faora has nude scenes, prancing around not giving a fuck about human prudishness. She & Katana bond over both loosing men they loved/idolized.

Not sure about a director or villain...

Attached: Faora-Ul-faora-41062387-1281-1692.jpg (1281x1692, 642.09K)

>Faora with a kryptonite bomb in her brain
>Turns out, it's pink kryptonite
>And it's leaking
>Leading to a very steamy love scene between her and Harley Quinn

GOAT movie, wish it made more money so we could get a sequel.

I’ve been wondering this too.

When are we getting another Suicide Squad ongoing comic anyway?!?

Here are some great team member options with varied levels of usefulness/survivability
>Sportsmaster
>Rainbow Raider
>Kite Man
>Magpie
>Bronze Tiger
>Blockbuster
>Multiplex
>Girder
>Silver Swan
>Doctor Polaris

I could go on

>Killer Moth

>And what does the queer looking furry bring to the table?
>...I'm Batman.
>Hah. Hilarious.
>I'm the criminal's Batman, ready to step in and defend criminals from police and vigilantes alike.
>And how did you end up in prison?
>...Batman.
>Figures.

And all along, it was Ben Affleck under the helmet, playing a disguised Batman.

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-203619-526.png (1063x1487, 1.28M)

Dude barely wore that cool mask. Typical Hollywood.

bump