Missed ms.Any Forums again this year

>missed ms.Any Forums again this year

Damn. But at the same time my interest dipped after Spinelfags and anti-SU fags ruined it that one year

Attached: questioning-young-woman-shrugging-shoulders-illustration-vector.jpg (1152x1920, 120.59K)

You missed some fun shitposting but little of value. Spinel was the last year when an actual waifu won. Every year since then it's been some bullshit for some bullshit reason.
>2020 - Mrs. Monarch from Venture Bros. because the show was about to get cancelled and people wanted to "pay tribute"
>2021 - Betty Boop because all the actual waifus got spitevoted out and she was the most popular pick left
>2022 - Fang from Primal because it's funny to put a dinosaur in a waifu competition + Any Forums dicksucks Genndy a lot

This ms. Any Forums was full of furries and the host himself rigged Fang* into victory
It was fun tho

Literally nothing happened, you missed nothing.

Wow Ms.Any Forums really went to shit after 2019 huh

>the host himself rigged Fang* into victory
Not really, he didn't let Chel have the finale against Fang which was stupid, however Fang would have stomped regardless so she's not a straight up rigged to victory asterisk who would've lost otherwise, it's just Chel wasn't allowed to lose officially. Blame whatever retards who think being contrarian is a personality decided to rig some literal who to the top, none of this would have happened if it weren't for that.

>Fang would have stomped regardless
We don't know that.
>so she's not a straight up rigged to victory asterisk who would've lost otherwise
She's not, but her win is still questionable.

It wouldn't have happened if the host was even remotely competent

it's not just his fault
we voted to keep going with the blatantly rigged characters still in when we evidently shouldn't have

Nightshift has hosted tournaments before without issue. He shouldn't have listened to us, it's on Any Forums really.
>inb4 "hurr durr put your trip on nightshift"

>We voted
We didn't
>Ask a question in a thread
>OBVIOUSLY riggers are gonna say "keep going"
>Listen to them instead of looking for a better solution

we'll never know for sure, but I would certainly bet on it. after seeing all the love for fang in 2021 i decided to watch the show a few days before ms. co 2022 started and after that i understood why she should win

>in 2021
2020 you mean.

I say chuck the Steven Uniggers out. Just have a blank spot for 2019. Precedent for throwing out the illegitimate after their advancement has just been set. And for a "people" who keep harping on "generating seethe", why not escalate?

right, feels like both tourneys happened 1 year ago

Fang is the only confirmed rigger in the entire history of the competition.
It went downhill fast after 2021.
Turn your trip on faggot.

>Fang is the only confirmed rigger in the entire history of the competition.
Hello newfren

>how dare you EVER acknowledge any other reason behind the tourney going to shit besides NSA assfuckery

Spinel forever ruined the integrity and legitimacy of this contest, not many anons remember that the original host bailed near the quarter finals in 2019 because of how hysterical Spinelfags were, if they weren't obsessed with memeing and cheating their FOTM into victory that year maybe the original host would still be with us and anons would take the contest in a more legitimate way

>no I shouldn't take responsibility for my actions!
>m-must blame everything else!
>it's everybody else who is the fukcup!

are you only capable of thinking in black and white

She certainly set the standard for FOTMs being the shoe-in winner.

>Spinel was the last year when an actual waifu won
Why does a waifu need to win?
It's not Ms. /aco/, they don't have to be a horny pick.
Also, literally nobody supported Fang because they thought a dinosaur was a funny pick.

>Why does a waifu need to win?
Because that would be honest.
>It's not Ms. /aco/, they don't have to be a horny pick.
I'm not talking about horny, I'm talking about what Any Forums perceives to be a perfect female, just like mr. Any Forums is what Any Forums perceives to be a perfect male.
>literally nobody supported Fang because they thought a dinosaur was a funny pick.
Even if you didn't it's kinda absurd to deny this is her biggest and most obvious appeal.