I always hated these two

I always hated these two.

Attached: star_cries_while_she_carries_marco_is_heartbroken_by_deaf_machbot_d8t2fgd-fullview_copy_1230x854_copy_1029x854.jpg (1029x854, 471.53K)

To 'hate' is a very strong and specific feeling. Maybe you resent them or feel sorry for yourself that you don't have what they have.

Is that it?

I liked Star when she was the source of her own problems and she was steadily learning how to fix them by being a grown-up instead of a womanchild.

I liked Marco when he was learning what independence means and was in the process of accepting that adulthood isn't just about more responsibilities.

And that the two of them were perfectly platonic who brought the best out of each other as they were growing up.

But she is a child

I honestly hated Star from the very beginning, and her being the main character made the show unwatchable.

Marco also started low but at least he grew up during season 2... too bad seasons 3 and 4 happened.

why would you even watch a show if you hate the main character

Attached: 1488166461779.png (731x537, 319.65K)

Wait, what is?

There is a fan-made character "Monstar", monster star, who is habitually depicted being bullied.

Attached: 1559837572876s.jpg (250x224, 7.22K)

Rentfree?

Based.

The show is just bad.

I hate the genocidal blonde princess more. She murdered trillions of magical lives, and caused mass panic and potential deaths on Earth. And for what? Marco's femboy dick? What a goddamn murderous maniac, she cares nothing but her herself, she craves only to pleasure her hedonistic desires, and will push anyone, and kill anyone who comes in her way. She smiled at the end, knowing that trillions of magical lives are dead, and smiled.

Step aside, the world needs to know that Star Butterfly is a war criminal, and she must face Justice.

Attached: Ror2.gif (600x700, 2.18M)

Rorchach...why didnt you stop Manhattan to begin with?

On a true story.

The same reason why 99% of the fandom did.

Because Cuckstar

based Midnightstep also made art of Monstar abuse.

what if a really big bookcase fell on star while she was the only one home and her bones were broken and her lung was punctured and she tried to scream and cry

>"well i always hated you, so take that!"

Attached: 1656982275411.png (338x210, 12.82K)

Lincoln > Marco

there he goes again with his shitty self insert male characters