Hopes?
Expectations?
Favorite Puff?

Attached: newpuff.png (895x1055, 1.39M)

>Hanna Barbera Studios Europe
Might be good

>reboots reboots reboots
Taking zero risks, isn't?

Attached: 162170784394.jpg (249x250, 14.81K)

They already did ppg shit a couple of years ago...

Will we see the Jewish self insert again?

The creator is actually involved this time unlike the 2016 shitshow. That's why I'm willing to give them a chance.

the risk is that all modern cartoons are just slice of life self inserts from the creator, so they go back to classic stuff they know will give them money, the problem is that new writters manage to self insert into those cartoons as well.

Attached: 613.png (1707x1715, 1.7M)

Ren and Stimpy APC had Kricfalusi and was dogshit

Your point?

So? Craig has continued to put out stuff I enjoy, Kid Cosmic most recently. So there's not much reason for me to doubt him here

Would be hilarious how much they would poke fun at 2016 series.
The original wasn’t afraid of doing satire shit before it became mainstream.

Attached: 392E0127-9E44-49AC-AA55-4A5006777DC0.jpg (640x480, 34.67K)

I can see the first episode, Blossom waking up from a nightmare and the professor checks up on her. She freaks out about a dream where everything "was similar but didn't feel right, and everyone was doing stuff they wouldn't do, including you. And there was new villians and we went do a different school, and we all sounded different..." and the professor calms her down, assuring her, all of that was only a dream.

Sounds a little too on the nose.

Does that mean we get more Frankie+Mac ??

Attached: temp.jpg (640x620, 56.14K)

It's not going to follow Mac anymore. It'll probably be a black or brown girl lead.

didn't tom kane die who's gonna be the professor

>Hopes
Minimal. I have good memories of the original PPG and don’t need any more personally. But I’m thankful future kids will get to experience Craig kino.
>Expectations
I liked his recent shows so I have no reason to doubt these won’t have care put into them. Foster’s is explicitly targeting a younger demographic, but that’s fine.
>favorite puff
Bubbles

He's not dead, he just had a stroke and can't talk anymore.

In this case, Powerpuff Girls desperately needed the reboot after the last attempt. I don't imagine they can get rid of Bliss from an idpol standpoint but maybe they can integrate her better this time.

Foster can go to hell.

I am concerned that McCracken will soften PPG and I wish they would use the designs from the movie, like the last seasons of the original show.

>Powerpuff Girls desperately needed the reboot after the last attempt
no

>Hopes
Character development with the puffs and there villains and not just give mojo character development at the very last episode
>Expectations
same old same old
>favorite puff
Princess and buttercup