Nickelodeon Content Accelerator

If you want to submit your cartoon pitch to the first kids network, click right here on the link below: nicknca.splashthat.com

Attached: nickwantsyouthumbnail.jpg (320x180, 18.7K)

Seems pretty easy to put together a pitch guide following their criteria and it's even open internationally, I'm actually considering making a pitch.

What’s your idea of a animated show for Nickelodeon?

oh wow look at this, it seems pretty
>wE aRE lOokiNg fOr UndeRepREsenTeD cReaTors fROm opPrESsed GrOups A B And C
>the anti-racism meme
for fuck's sake. i could submit my pitch and ride off the fact i like to ride men, but i have more pride than just wanting to be a diversity hire for you to parade around on some shitty tv spot for social brownie points. thanks for taking a decent idea and turning it into patronizing shit, nick

Just pitched mine to Nick as well, the show's titled ''Big Bertha & Her Gang''.The story is about a teenage wannabe hip-hop artist named Bertha who lives in a border home on the streets in the city of Wienberg, Michigan. After she found a mysterious potion on the streets in a nearby alley, Bertha transforms into a overweight bloated hip-hop sensation.

Attached: 9D78C9F9-F289-4519-AEDB-436C4A512157.jpg (4800x3450, 1.69M)

seems like an ip theft scam

White Hispanic autistic here. Maybe I'll have a better chance?

I just want a fun show, color of creator makes no difference to me.

So... more serialized shows about brown lesbians crying targeting 20 year olders on Twitter that are know-it-alls, instead of you know, kids?

>Ghetto film school
wtf lol

I have to admit with you maybe Bertha would be a great idea for a little cartoon show on Nickelodeon don’t you think about that one fellas? To be honest, kids these days like to be wearing their ball caps backwards, talking ghetto like their hip-hop idols and even rapping on the main courtyards in the inner-city area schools.

You're not even trying as a samefag. Nobody cares about your idea.

That's not below you dimwit.

I already submitted something for the Intergalactic Shorts, wonder if they'd let me do it again for this?

Damn, it won't go right, right?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-16 at NCA Nick.png (880x354, 33.12K)

SO WHAT EXACTLY IS STOPPING US FROM MASS PITCHING A CARTOON ABOUT HITLER OR WHATEVER

>Hmm I could pitch something, use my hispanic heritage as a crutch to see if it gets considered
>We are looking for unique big ideas that could be the next big show at Nickelodeon! Here are some of the pillars you should be looking for your show to hit: Character Driven: Our comedy at Nickelodeon comes from the characters. We always want to see distinct and unique personalities who can drive the story AND the comedy. Irreverent Comedy: Nickelodeon shows are often a little messy and left of center. Authentic Kid POV: Our series always show life from a kid perspective and never talk down to kids.Inclusive & All Gender: When we speak about authentic Kid POV, we also want to represent kids authentically as they are in the world: that means creating shows that represent the diverse world we live in. We also want to create shows that all genders will love.
*sigh*
Man why can't FX do this shit or something. I don't wanna do goofy lol so randumb Ren and Stimpy Loud House Spongebob rip off 300 and one.

Attached: shake.png (734x228, 237.27K)

Say what you will about Nick but they're the one studio that doesn't seem to be going after that demographic. Nick is the best about making sure kids content is actually for kids.

What you mean to say is Nick will pull the same shit with diversity quota's but just reduce all their shows writing to slap stick humor and not shove social issues down our throat as much.

I don't want to work for woke pedophiles who will cancel me the moment they realize I'm not as popular as SpongeBob

I miss Glitch Techs. :(

Just use whatever advantage you have.

If you have an actual good idea, don't let it get drowned out by trash. If you need to use your diversity brownie points to get there, then so be it.

>seems like an ip theft scam

Well yeah. That's what it means to create for a corporation.

Seriously, put all your stuff in a sealed envelope, get it notarized or registered. That's could help prove your ideas are yours.

For my show, I'm focusing in character firstmost and the characters do not have any race assigned to them, because they're not humans. If people want to interpretation the characters as being part of a race that's find, but I believe kids of all races can relate to them, because despite not being humans or part of any nationality, a lot of the experiences they deal with are part of the human experience, only exaggerated and funnier.