PieGuyRulz
TRAFON
SaberSpark
Phantomstrider
Crimson Mayhem
Pan-pizza
All dislike Cow and Chicken

Was is that bad Any Forums?

Attached: 1637034850211.png (500x281, 172.65K)

It's a meme cartoon that was taylor-made for reddit

>bad jokes
>unfunny characters
>gross out humor
>unappealing characters
>obviously trying to imitate Ren and Stimpy's style of pseudo-50s/60s nostalgia
Gee, I wonder why

It’s the shittiest classic CN show yes, but still superior than most cartoons today.

all of them are faggots

try forming your own opinion

>meme cartoon that was taylor-made for reddit
>Cow&Chicken predates Reddit by almost a decade
It’s like user just sits around all day waiting to associate anything Any Forums related he hates with Reddit because it’s the only way he can get an erection

but enough about youtube reviewers.

Attached: red guy.jpg (594x350, 26.95K)

Zero soul and originality.

This

Calling things reddit is a redditor thing to to.

Even CN hates it. It took them forever to acknowledge the show, and even then, it wasn't included on that 30th anniversary poster.

t. Plebeian zoomer faggots
Still though, you have the right to have your opinions. No matter how shit they are.

Nigga, CN hates all of it's old toons. If you weren't spawned in the 2000's, you will know what I mean.

>most of these are wokeprogs

Cesspool of garbage aside, the show was just a R&S copycat, but it was watchable and i liked $_0_y la comadreja.

I have no idea who is any of that you mentioned. I liked cow and chicken a lot, it kinda became a thing in my country when I was a kid, specifically the red guy, you'll see drawing of him all around the place, it was kind of a meme before the current definition of meme was a thing.

Mr Enter isn't woke, he watches TheQuartering all day and says what he hears in his videos

>Mr. Enter
>PieGuyRulz
>TRAFON
>SaberSpark
>Phantomstrider
>Crimson Mayhem
>Pan-pizza

Attached: 1388502735199.jpg (551x412, 42.18K)

>Crimson Mayhem

Didn't he threw a tantrum calling Mike Lazzo a sexist who rejects every adult show created by a woman just beacuse Adult Swim made a promo poking fun at the people pissed at the first desing of Sonic from the 2020 movie?.

And that other time where he tried to cancel Tara Strong just beacuse her NFT X-Mas animated special...

Cow and Chicken is a funny and wild cartoon.

Just because it wasn't sophisticated or beautiful doesn't mean it lacks anything that makes a cartoon great.

He also threw a fit over a three second Family Guy joke. Dude is just too funny.

Attached: 1646179576774.png (629x632, 92.77K)

based ESL retArd

This show had canon /ss/

It's one of those shows that's carried entirely by the antagonist.
Accurate. The days of cringey reddit nationalism are over, and now we're living in the age of post-ironic self consciousness. It makes me miss the old days when you could actually piss off userbases by insulting their site. The 9gag raids were especially funny

Red Guy was indeed the best character in the show.