Primal

Spear had a hard life; he deserves happiness

Attached: Screenshot (423).png (3833x1631, 3.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Co5kSFTfknc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even if it was fleeting, he did.

Not many can say they fought gods and armies.

I'd like to see where his line goes through the millennia

>Spear in Arabic is Rumh, Harba or Sabir
Pick a name for his daughter.

Instead he got raped

Yeah, Spear went out like a champ. As for his lineage. If a third season gets greenlit perhaps that’s what it would be focused on. His decedents throughout the ages.

>Uh Genndy, should she really do that to him right ther-

Attached: 1663221374080629.jpg (1966x2194, 183.4K)

when can we expect 1080p season 2? I got the first season in 1080p and I wanna have the whole thing in that quality.

His line is always the most savage of fighter but with the kindest heart. Some rise to fight armies while others live in peace, until the danger comes.

There are 1080p rips posted on RARBG right after the US premiere. Also there's an uncompressed S1 BluRay on Rutracker.

>shows the fangussy on screen
>has spear’s charred body get fucked
Is Genndy the horniest man in animation?

Spear was the last of his kind, a primal man fighting for survival as long as he could remember, slowly losing everyone he cared for along the way. The closest being to him was a giant murder lizard. After leaving his deadly and savage land forgotten by time, he didn't fit in any new place he found, no matter how friendly the people were. He saw remnants of hunter-gatherer societies and realized that the world has moved on. He saved Mira and brought her home, he found a safe place for Fang and her young, but he didn't find his place in the world. He was a relic. Then he saved his friends one final time. He thought he was destined to be a loner and that the history of his people will die with him. But it didn't. In the end, his reward was a legacy.

Sabir

She'll take a Saber was her weapon and fight a king from some distant empire. and they'll fuck right in the middle of the battle

>hasn't shown anything, even the tiny bit of Mira's tits
No he's a hack and even you know that

Thanks man.

>hard life
>deserves happiness
that's not how it works, man.
First, happiness is overrated and seeking it out as your primary goal is self destructive. OK, let's not mince words perhaps you mean 'fulfilment' or 'obtaining true meaning' for himself. Then, sure, but every human being 'deserves' that no matter what, don't they? In fact, that's why we are self aware in the first place, we are machines that seek meaning. We can do this in a productive or destructive way for ourselves and for other people but in the end life is chaos and absurdity and while we strive to live the way we wish we all make mistakes.
All we can hope for is to have few regrets because we can never have none and to cherish the moments of self fulfilment we experienced in life even if was only a rare occasion.
Being a stupid child that just wants to feed a hurt puppy isn't going to satisfy you for more than a day.

Attached: catherainbow.jpg (1080x1350, 137.44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Co5kSFTfknc
She cute

If he had skipped the pointless Darwin episode and made this one two episodes long it could've been good. God damn it.

Jannies deleted my thread for some reason, so I’ll post it here
>several in canon cloaca shots
>winner of Ms. Any Forums
>lives
>sees her babies grow up
Feels good to be a fang chad

Attached: 971349C2-3FFB-459F-8BC6-AB5F74AF5FAE.jpg (2001x811, 1.03M)

Because ass is greater and he showed that plenty.

Either too many primal threads or because you mentioned Ms. Any Forums