The Primal Theory

This was one of the best written and best pased episodes of the series. Fite me.

Attached: primal-the-primal-theory-social-feature.jpg (1400x700, 90.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/9sAyAKrQ#S9aumzYkBlHxE3R9qqIimR5JNdIrdlHyxf6TYOphzYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was wrongly placed within the season.

Then think of it as the finale

It’s a waste of an episode that only retards like because it spelt out the themes of the series to them. It also took precious runtime away from a rushed finale.

Eh, I thought the episode was cool. Since it was the closest thing we’d get to seeing Spear fighting people with guns. But yeah, I get why people didn’t like the episode. Especially with the pacing of the final episode.

The episode itself was fine, but if I could drop it for a more satisfying ending or extra episode building up to the end I absolutely would

How did you make two typos in one line?

Best paced sure. It's very cinematic. But best written is not the word I would choose. The episode is just a cliche which has been played out hundreds of times before. After the first two minutes you could stop watching and write the rest of the episode yourself.

If this one hadn't happened we could instead have had a two-parter ending and it would have had the time to do what it needs to instead of being this rushed mess without any emotional impact.

>best pased
>Fite me

It was pretty cool, except for than ending punchline, that was stupid

mega.nz/file/9sAyAKrQ#S9aumzYkBlHxE3R9qqIimR5JNdIrdlHyxf6TYOphzYc

it was better than most of season 2 atleast, especially that dumbfuck finale

Darwin being right will never not be funny

Definitely my favorite episode.

Does anyone have a Mega or Google Drive of it? Mega just hates me, recently.

A mega was posted on here once the episode came out. Not sure if it possible to check achieves to find it. It might be down by now.

god awful worst episode of all.

Think this or the viking genocide was favorite episode in season 2.

I would watch a spin-off of that shit

It was excellent. This is one of those rare times, like watching Mad Men as it aired, or hearing boomers talk about the MASH finale or whatever, that you feel like you're witness to greatness, to history. A genuinely brilliant series.

Great episode, it just should have been a Halloween special. Wish the second season had a full 10 episode arc for Spear's story, the finale felt too rushed.

>Fite me
I won't.