What made Tobey Maguire the best Peter Parker?

What made Tobey Maguire the best Peter Parker?

Not Spider-Man. Peter Parker.

Attached: gwatq5hm7xn91.png (868x730, 473.79K)

Peter Parker is Spider-Man though

Garfield was the closest thing to what the character was in the comics, not to mention he's tall. but i don't like any of these movies

Awkward as fuck and having a temper. Also the ugliest. Garfield is too hot and Holland is too cute.

Peter was only 'ugly' in the beginning

Nope, read a comic dumb faggot

Peter was never a dorky in the comics

this
you don't read comics

Attached: 61326bbfbed8632c21fe1e8f7a621446.jpg (618x949, 135.13K)

Yeah, Ditko's Peter and john Romina Sr's look like two completely different people. Whose hair color is the only similarity.

Attached: image (1).png (394x336, 287.38K)

He really wasn't, though. He was basically a parody of the standard 60s/70s Marvel Superhero template with barely any of the traits that made Peter Parker stand out among the rest.

No.

I haven't watched every movie with Peter Parker / Spider-Man in them (the Raimi movies aren't the only ones I've seen, I should mention), but I liked Maguire best as both. Could just be nostalgia talking, however.

>not to mention he's tall
Que? I don't know all versions' heights, but I've read that one of the most prominent Peters is of average height. Which Garfield is close to, but neither of the actors' Spider-Man depiction came across like they were below nor above average height, so it doesn't seem important.

Peter is hero sized, he is not small

>implying iron Mike Tyson isn't tall enough to be "hero sized" (in your way of describing things)
If what I call "average height" (actually above average, relative to most countries) is small, it just so happens that the internet says there's at least one version, a notable one, of Peter who's "small" and that Garfield is, too (again, according to the internet).

If your problem is with Maguire being below average height, you shouldn't have a problem with his depiction of the character because the people working on the film might've done something to make him seem tall enough for the role. Also, he had good muscles, IIRC.

Stan Lee said that Tom Holland is the closest to what he visioned Peter Parker to be like. I also like Holland the most.

This. Anyone who says different is part of the reason Spider-Man in any form sucks so much now. (well there’s jmd minis but the rest sucks)

>Stan Lee said
Kek

does man care?
>toby was best peter
>Garfield was best spiderman
>Tom was bit of both
man does not care.

I like Toby Maguire the most

I think it's a missed opportunity that Will Poulter was never Spider-man. He looks exactly like I'd picture a live action version of Ditko's Peter.

Attached: 57b55820-374b-11ec-ab77-571912b3da88.jpg (640x943, 79.14K)

He's 6'2 which makes him a little bigger than peter, but he's still good