Can Supergirl be saved?

Can Supergirl be saved?

Attached: Supergirl-Woman-of-Tomorrow-8-1.jpg (1987x3056, 1.81M)

>third rate female character
no

>Tom King sad book

Attached: dbd63c5fa70b1e8a4412bb90c031c05a.gif (498x498, 192.77K)

anything can work where it matters in storytelling, however capesludge is oversaturated and particularly commercialized hackwork with far too many ulterior motives to art than can be counted. They deliberately bait, engineer controversy, alienate outsiders, push nonsense unthinking political trends (corporate disinfo poisoning the well against any hint of pushback against the most disgusting forms of late stage capitalism) and the writers/artists themselves are bored of the tropes and don't care or know much about the reason behind their origin which is lost in history no one (even the so-called fans of superhero comics) give a shit about anymore.
They don't even know how to deconstruct the genre anymore, these comics are simply awful trash with no redeeming value.

Attached: catsnowslide.gif (368x368, 2.18M)

every character can be saved if we get good writers again
but that won't happen

I liked the art in this.

Art could've been better if it was telling a better story.

I haven't cared about Supergirl in over a decade but that cover looks cool. Is it some kind of End of Eva situation?

Hot lesbian sex

fpbp

No it's true grit

I liked the story. It was an interesting take on what it means to be a Super and a woman.

Attached: 25876543.jpg (1988x3057, 1.51M)

Attached: 6723232.png (1016x1199, 1.12M)

It's the best thing Tom King has ever done.

Let them write her adventure in the 9th grade

Attached: 5F03F13D-8FBD-448E-A23D-7E55F1102A67.jpg (803x1107, 980.47K)

Little girls don't care about superstrong females. They only want to read princess fantasies and stories about taming scary monster-boys for romantic purposes.

>It was an interesting take on what it means to be a Super and a woman.
Oh yeah like when she did the thing with the thing.

I like Tom HacKing and early Nu52 Supergirl but I prefer Linda as Supergirl.
Same with Barbara and Tim, made Tim or Kara flamegirl and Barbara full time Oracle

Rad lookin sword though

Pretty coloring in the issues, always fun when you get comet too. My only regret is she didn't rape the stinky, rural autist.

Attached: eow.jpg (1920x1080, 403.46K)

Comet the centaur is a monster boy