BRAVO HACKAKOVSKY

BRAVO HACKAKOVSKY

Attached: 1663220918808769.png (1829x771, 1.81M)

>"This primal son of an ape is fucking super hot chicks and basically, you are a fucking viking!"

>nu Any Forums will defend this shit because they have three years of sunk cost fallacy

Attached: 1616414022246.jpg (407x464, 76.86K)

What happened?

Normally I'd roll my eyes at "le absolute madman/deranged artist" shit but I'm starting to sincerely believe Genndy is a bit fucked in the head.

I'm not even talking about the violence, you could have more macabre stuff but the way Genndy unfolds a plot is fucking disturbed.

Ned hurt.
Body hurt.
Everything hurt.

>Leaves the spoiler thread to make a spoiler OP.
Why tho
Fire viking caught up to him.

>Mira pussy got me like

>series is called Primal
>Kids get killed in episode 1
>People are surprised when it ends with the main character getting burned alive, put into a vegetative state, and raped
It's like you fags got mad you bought a album with a corpse on the cover, then when you listen to it and find out it's a genre of dark music you get angry because you were expecting it to sound like Taylor Swift and the Beatle's singing "We are the world." Fuck all of you's, I hope you all get cancer. Actually filtered.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 36.36K)

No one minds what happens in the end, though the burnt sausage bit is odd.
It's that it's rushed as fuck because Primal Theory exists. A fine episode on its own, but it fucks the pacing of the season (along with THREE episodes on that damn giant boat) and ultimately robs us of a proper finale.

Yeah, the actual episode is good. But the pacing undermines some moments that should’ve had more impact. Just felt kind of hollow.

>genndy sits down at his desk
>opens 4channel
>starts reading primal threads on Any Forums
>"oh they want them to fuck do they? fine, ill show those fuckers"
>4channel still faps to it

Really? No spoiler tagged image? Fuck. You.

Why does Genndy struggle with endings? He’s pretty good at the set-up/rising action, but his endings tend to be lackluster.

Attached: 665F48D7-3282-4735-BFB2-B6819E3B7E05.png (1280x720, 211.88K)

Least the man understands his audience

Attached: 1641065733633.jpg (127x188, 10.73K)

It should have been the burnt Spear putting his hand on her belly to indicate the viewer on the baby instead of the awkward grinding but after all the shit he went thru one final fuck was deserved so w/e. That final fight was done right, Spear had no chance to win, viking got his revenge and powers taken away before going to hell
Good enough.

Y'all just mad Spear got pussy before he died, something you'll never get

Spear had two kids at the start of the series already user, he can't become even less of a virgin.

Getting laid at death's door is the dream way every man goes

>Episode begins and ends with the theme of the passing of the torch

I liked it. But god damn Genndy there are still a lot of things that could have been handled better if you decided not to fuck around with episode 5.

Attached: EtlDc4GXUAA869g.jpg (1334x750, 146.97K)

Primal Theory was good, fuck you

That’s irrelevant, it fucked with the pacing. This should have been a 11 ep season

It took 20 minutes away from the story that desperately needed it. Only retards and pseuds defend it

>Chieftan screams in agony as he's dragged back down to Hell where he chose to be and quite honestly belongs

You have to have a really high I.Q. to comprehend The Primal Theory

Attached: 1597438287373.jpg (325x325, 10.41K)

I mean in isolation it was fun. But c'mon now.

>show starts
>its not fang, its unga bunga
>he goes primal
>teaches son to unga boonga
>fast foward to end
>he gives one last unga into mira's buunga