How long would it take to redo all the animation for The Princess And The Frog...

How long would it take to redo all the animation for The Princess And The Frog, replacing all the blacks with White people? Maybe also replacing the jazz/blues with White people music like rock/country
Princess and the Frog is 90 minutes long excluding credits. Most of Disney the Princess and the Frog was done on two's at 12 fps, but some actions we're done on one's at 24 fps. We’ll split the difference and say it’s 18. 18x90x60=97,200 frames of animation.
However, the bulk of that time, our main characters are frogs. So you’d have to replace, what, half the frames in the movie? 48,600 frames.
This is a really rough estimate based on very little math, a lot of screen time variables, y’know.
How many frames can you make in a day? Keep in mind, you’re not making brand new frames, you’re editing pre-existing frames to a movie
Reminder #1: The Princess And The Frog is an exciting journey about the power of friendship and acceptance, not the color of Princess Tiana’s skin. It’s important for all girls, regardless of race, to feel represented in movies for kids.
Reminder #2: The original movie will still exist no matter what we do. In fact, as an official Disney project, it will be easier to find the original than it will to find this edit. So this project isn’t “taking away” anything from anybody
It would be invaluable art and animation practice for me and any other user who participates

Attached: White Tiana.jpg (719x1077, 62.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/duWGmTPIMlecHpfmnzWDhw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Culture warriors like anything? what a weird obsession

>Culture warriors like anything?
Of course not.

This again?

Attached: 1645546681958.jpg (1242x913, 890.74K)

Yup

Attached: godzilla.jpg (1050x591, 62.74K)

Racist chud

Incidentally, I didn’t make the OP pic, it’s an edit I found online. Same with this

Attached: White Tiana 2.jpg (1280x720, 366.96K)

Wait for AI to devolpe, soon we will live to see a world where animations and movies have Whites /blacks only versions. Watch as human pop culture begins to segregate. I can't wait for neo Jim crow

Ariel's race doesn't matter to her story while Tianna's race does.

1. No character in the Princess In The Frog is named Ariel
2. Tiana’s race is entirely incidental to the story. It’s never even mentioned out loud

How long would it take for you to fuck off forever?

genuine autism

Goddamnit Tiana was fucking boring.

The daughter doing her best Blanche impersonation was hilarious.

Maybe if she was a creole girl who could pass as white all imitation of life style and the mother died due to some medical problem

Maybe gave the mother pretend to be her nanny but not outright state it.

Has the same personality as Charlotte but in her quiet moments acts like tiana.

>WAHH
>WAHH
>I NEED TO SEETHE
>WAHHHH

>The Princess And The Frog is an exciting journey about the power of friendship and acceptance, not the color of Princess Tiana’s skin
Wasn't voodoo a major plot point in the movie?

>I will make the same thread a thousand times over
>y-you're the one seething!
Kill yourself

oh so it's fine when you seethe, but not him BAKA

i think instead of doing this you should try to walk in front of a bus

>It’s never even mentioned out loud
It's called subtext genius.

This is another fancy way to say “source: I made it up”

>rock
>white people music
Your not even good at this

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/duWGmTPIMlecHpfmnzWDhw/