JOKER: FOLIE A DEUX Plot Details

The movie is set at Arkham Asylum. Lady Gaga’s Harley Quinn is the lead character and the entire film is told from her perspective. In her delusions, her life is a Hollywood musical in which she is the star. She views Arthur Fleck as a kindred spirit and idealizes him as her romantic pairing in the musical of her delusions.

indiewire.com/gallery/joker-2-plot-cast-release-date/

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofreel.com/blog/2022/7/9q8pw2ill2x2vy0jrse7diutyxycvq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This will probably....well most definitely killthe batmanfranchise for a generation.
Will ultimately kill the Harley Quinn character too.

I’m a big fan of the joker movie and I refuse to even see this.

What the hell had Hollywood with Harley Quinn?

In the words of AVGN

Attached: 70C2DF58-3817-4A00-B132-933D91912878.gif (498x280, 996.71K)

>Hollywood musical
I'm in.

i would be okay with this.

On one hand, a Harley Quinn project that actually remembers her insane obsession with Joker, is a good thing.
On the other I'm not sure this is a sequel that the world needed, or wants.

Once this movie releases, get ready for the thousands of couples cosplaying as Joker and Harley.

That's unironically a good thing.

(And that's a good thing!)

You movie fags are a cancer on this board.
These movies only kill comics in a cannibalistic ritual of greed and snuffs out all the creativity and enjoyment for the braindead masses to waste thier time and money.

Attached: Popuko never forgive .jpg (424x584, 107.69K)

so is this a harley quinn movie or the joker tranny movie thats been making th rounds?

The joker made money without Holly jews say so.
Anytime any media gets big and it gas nothing to do with them or their sensibilities they'll waddle on in there and fuck it up big.

Martin Scorsese 1976: Taxi Driver
Martin Scorsese 1982: The King Of Comedy
>Martin Scorsese 1977: New York, New York
Come on Todd

This info contradicts an early leak
worldofreel.com/blog/2022/7/9q8pw2ill2x2vy0jrse7diutyxycvq
>Some details about Joker 2... so the script has been floating around for the last few weeks among industry people and some of the people around me have read it -- here's what I 100% know is in the script -- Arthur Fleck (Joaquin) escapes prison/asylum and goes on a killing rampage before meeting Lady Gaga's character (who is NOT Harley Quinn. I don't know where the media got that from) who is extremely deranged as well... but in her own way. The dynamic between the two is not a straightforward romance. It's more of a Tom & Jerry type situation. If this script is anything to go by, the film is 50 times more violent than any other mainstream comic-book movie we've seen. The body-count is through the roof, and the deaths are extremely gruesome. There's multiple decapitations, torture scenes, a castration (!!!), bombs going off, and a very CLOCKWORK ORANGE style rape scene, with the victim ending up dead. The "Singing in the Rain" rape scene from A Clockwork Orange is the best way to describe the "musical" aspect of this film. It's not a "La La Land", "A Star Is Born" type musical at all, and will make all traditional fans of the musical genre walk out of the theatre. It also won't be the type of music they're expecting from Lady Gaga at all. I don't want to spoil the ending for you, but let's just say there is not much of a possibility for a third Joker movie. This movie will blow people's minds if it's shot well. The script is shocking and doesn't even feel like a big-budget franchise movie. No way this gets a PG13 rating. Let's hope the studio doesn't interfere too much.
Who's right?

This means that a third movie would be from Batman's perspective and follow the structure of Raging Bull

This'd be neat if Harley wasn't so flanderized even worse than The Joker. Lady Gaga is also a freak cultist that eats babies.

Okay nevermind, this sounds like kino. Go get them Todd!

Comics do that themselves.

>Mad Love
>but they stretch it to feature length with the musical numbers
So easy to do, so they won't do this at all.

third movie should be Shutter Island because it's already lifting the Arkham Asylum concept