Yfw you're the biggest cuck western animation has known in the past two decades

>yfw you're the biggest cuck western animation has known in the past two decades

Attached: cuck.jpg (720x540, 58.38K)

>deciding to go for the passive-aggressive chink when you have an absolute cutie thirsting for you
How can you be so fucking stupid?

Kek

That ain't Mordecai

Wrong pic, here's the biggest cuck

Attached: 6tfyl9.gif (500x375, 8.61K)

What is with that fucking forehead
jesus christ

That's not Finn.

i did write many stories of ulrich being cucked by different self insert OCs.

You do NOT want a simp
Co-dependent relationships never end well

He's a close second, I'll give ya that.

Code Lyoke threads are the strangest thing to me. Nobody mentions the disgustingly large elephants (foreheads) in the room and proceed to talk like nothing's wrong.

You just stop caring about it after a while.

>Oh I'm sorry Mr. Janny, was it not censored enough for you?

Ulrich was a [dumb buttox], he could have been [engaging in coitus] with [Elisabeth Delmas] 24/7.

Attached: 2333489 - Code_Lyoko Duchess_(artist) Elisabeth_Delmas Odd_Della_Robbia Ulrich_Stern~4.png (1250x703, 461.61K)

It's really just a funny design choice that you start to ignore. I'll take it over the dumbass live action reboot any day

How so? Yumi went wet for that emo boy but then he showed he was a fucking dumbass who got himself taken over by the evil computer immediately. I seem to remember when they finally rescued him at the end of the season she clearly didn't give a shit about him anymore.

thats not star butterfly

big head

No star vs?

>Nobody mentions
Find me one fucking thread that doesn't, it's brought up every single time

I haven't watched this show. More biggestererer of a kek than Tom? Tom got kekked by his ex-girlfriend (Star), and then by his crush (Marco).

Attached: just fuck my shit up.jpg (750x750, 44.87K)