What is your fevorite comics fan theory?

What is your fevorite comics fan theory?

Attached: garfield_wmg.jpg (1956x533, 170.41K)

Well, it isn't that one.

That the Peter Miles met back in Ultimate was actually the Scorpion clone.

>Hal created the fear bug during Zero Hour
>Hypercrisis was real (and Bendis killed it)
>The fake Joker in TKJ was the "original"/Silver Age Joker and the guy who shot Babs is his successor

Garfield can talk but only talks to John

kek

Garfield but he actually talks to everyone

Some:

>>Wasp is anti-robosexual and specifically conspired with Mockingbird and later Wonder Man to destroy Vision and Scarlet Witch's relationship

>>Wonder Man is a legit sociopath and evil as seen by the way he framed his brother for his embezzlement and gaslit him into thinking he did it, his treatment of Wanda once he stole her from Vision, and his later move to try and kill the Avengers.

>>Donna Troy is Zeus's kid; we never found out about who her dad was pre-Byrne retcon and it would explain why Zeus went out of his way in New 52 to protect her from being killed for the genocide she committed

>>Americop is one of Destiny's kids from when she was fucking men during a break from Mystique. Hence his mask being similar to Destiny's. Also, all of the changes to the 2099 universe are due to him dying off-panel in the Spencer run.

>>Rogue staged a fake breakdown at Sentry's funeral, where she claimed Sentry took her virginity to ruin the funeral and create a scene that forced Scott to let her back onto the X-Men after he expelled her from Krakoa at the end of Second Coming

>>Miles Morales is a literal hellspawn created and inserted into timelines to destroy the Spider-Man name/legacy and in the current status quo, to kill Peter the second Mephisto makes his move to conquer Earth.

>Batman actively enjoys making his enemies suffer, the true reason for his no-kill rule is because he thinks ending suffering is boring

Attached: file.png (960x770, 644.91K)

Any good symbiote ones? Bendis and Cates kind of fucked them over.

The symbiotes are acrually Galactus's cum

I've been obsessed with the idea that the punch dimension is actually cyttorak ever since I first read that

Attached: James ROFL.jpg (500x333, 30.49K)

>>Hypercrisis was real (and Bendis killed it)
Elaborate?

>Hypercrisis was real (and Bendis killed it)
It takes a bald man to retroactively breathe life into it and it takes a bald man do subject it to cancer.

Attached: 1651631353794.png (1242x1905, 3.6M)

My favorite comics fan theory is that all this social justice shit will blow over eventually and comics will return to being good and not political rags.

>What are you waiting for, you bumbling bat?! Just kill me already! You've done everything to but that, my anus literally cannot stretch any more from all your "correctional sessions"! I'm already a mentally ill man, and now I cannot even choose to hold my bowels in when I need to! There are only so many witty comedic ways to play off shitting your pants in public, you know. They call me "The Ass Clown of Brown" now. Was that your master plan, Bruce?! Or is it some multi-stage DCEU scenario that ends with sealing Darkseid inside my rectum? Darn near killed 'im! HAHAHA! YOU DARN NEAR KILLED ME BATMAN! JUST FINISH THE JOB!
>You still have 2 centimeters to go, clown.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 43.44K)

Attached: laughing.gif (616x250, 707.1K)

My theory is that it will take a large number of deaths at once in relation to comics for this to end. It's not hard to imagine that these SJW woke types, if in the air force, could attempt to intercept and shoot down a plane full of fans headed to SDCC

>benis killed hypercrisis
I thought that was Snyder and his retarded edgy multiverse