What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: Ongezellig - Deel 1 + 2 .webm_snapshot_04.32_[2022.09.14_19.14.33].png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Which one?

Ethnicity and race envy.

Can anyone explain why Maya hates Belgium or why Mymy hates Japan?

Attached: u5s9i8.png (270x296, 6.59K)

Maya

Autism Denial Disorder

Mymy hates Japan for its degeneracy, Maya hates Belgium because its Belgium and that is reason enough to hate Belgium.

What did Belgium do?

>why Mymy hates Japan
Cause her Jap parents abandoned her and she got adopted by a Belgium family so now she has a mix of identity crisis and self hatred.

Puberty

Attached: 1652709968354.jpg (4096x2818, 743.96K)

Attached: democratic-republic-of-the-congo-map.gif (650x592, 115.97K)

Autism and Nazism. A dangerous pair.

Pls explain it to me like i'm a retard

MyMy is Japanese but she got adopted and dissociates away from it heavily and obsessively.

Wat de fook?

Attached: file.png (342x352, 182.91K)

>MyMy is Japanese
She was born in Drenthe you tard

Ok so you know how America gets a lot of shit for how we treated slaves back in the 1700s and 1800s?

We considered Belgium to be "monstrous" by comparison in those days.

She's from Jap-sterdam.

Think of all the worst accusations made by modern people against most European colonialization efforts in Africa. That is tame compared to what Belgium did in the Congo.

Is there anything actually wrong with Coco?
Besides her small outburst at Maya she seems to be the one most put together if not a little dimwitted

Leopold II was a Belgium king of the 20th century that wanted to be in the African colinization game to make profit from rubber tress and ivory.
It ended with 10 million dead and a lot of kids growing up without hands.

I read that this is heavily southern Dutch. Is that immediately recognizable to Dutch viewers? I wouldn't be able to tell the difference

Its all just swamp German

The Dutch has a semi-friendly rivalry with the Belgians and Mymy as that cartoonish Dutch nationalist takes it comically seriously.

She hates Japan because she is a parody of weeaboos.

Coco is compensating being a parental figure to her half-sisters because she lost her parents much older than the others did.

When will part 6 release?

Maya didn't lose her parents.

Better to have no friends than no parents.

But they're all adopted. Maya is Indonesian, MyMy is Japanese and Coco is South African.

I thought that Maya was the only non-adopted one, and that she was just part Indonesian.

Hmm, I have to rewatch it again.

Maya's mother appears in the comics and looks exactly like her.

They're "Indos", which are Dutch/Indonesian native mixes. After independence many flead Indonesia due to racial persecution.

Mymy leading popular uprisings against the Dutch globohomo government!

I didn't know it had comics.

comics?

I did't have it saved but a picture showed her with her mom who looked a dead ringer for her. It was also mentioned that her backstory was that she had some resentment towards her sisters since when they moved in she had to give away her pet cat cause Coco was allergic.

When looking at her childhood drawing in episode 1 Maya wishes she had "no adoptive sisters". She's the natural child.

Coco and Mymy were adopted, Maya is clearly the one blood related to their mother. Their father hasn't been seen yet.

This one

Attached: 1601507522238.jpg (1125x624, 771.79K)

I don't think its mentioned in the series itself. However, in episode two, in the back of the classroom there are maps that seem to reference the origins of the girls. There Is a map of South Africa for Coco, a map of Japan for Mymy, and a map of Indonesia layered over a map of Europe which shows Maya's mixed heritage.

Another look at Maya's mom.

Attached: 1591305682692.jpg (1400x2000, 316.52K)

Coco looks white and cute to me.

There are really white areas in South Africa.

South Africans were mostly white due to their Dutch/British descendants.

She's a Boer/Afrikaner, a descendant of 17th century Dutch emigrants to South Africa.

White people exist in Soth Africa.
Elon Musk is South African.
There was a whole thing about white people still getting better treatment there a couple decades ago.