Well, at least is not Zendaya

Well, at least is not Zendaya...

Attached: 1662982739386.jpg (640x427, 19.12K)

This shit is why Donald Trump will win again. People are waking up and realizing what HollyJew is doing, hence the rise of antisemitic politicians like Ron DeSantis, Majorie Taylor Greene, Maxime Bernier, Lauren Boebart, etc.

Attached: opr_mckngbrd_191218355.png (475x461, 266.38K)

>This shit is why Donald Trump will win again. People are waking up and realizing what HollyJew is doing

This movie has been in development since Donald Trump was president you weirdo

How can she swim?

Wait until 2024 when in a desperate last ditch effort to keep Trump from office the Dems actually admit to cheating in 2024 and Argue that Trump can't run again as he was "elected twice" already.

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-121226_Twitter.jpg (1080x1667, 274.72K)

I don't know if I'll ever understand the appeal of live action remakes. To be honest, I think I'm ok with that.

>This shit is why Donald Trump will win again.
Yet he didn’t win the last time.

The reason why Wrestling, Tokusatsu, and theater is appealing, camp. Glenn Close is the main reason to watch the 101 Dalmations live action remake.

Attached: 600f0f49cf23090019e9724e.jpg (600x450, 32.38K)

You do know democracy is dead, right user?

Same, it completely baffles me.

It literally looks like a troll

>Black actress casted in a Disney movie
>this is somehow about politics
least schizo Any Forums poster

They really had to go out of their way to pick an actress that had the most fish-like appearance, didn't they?

He'll be in jail in 2024.

Only one of those appeals to me. I liked the 60s Batman. But these look awful to me.

The fact that its another Primus damn live action remake is a bigger crime than who they cast for it.

just like how he'll be in jail in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.

What the fuck you on about? You Any Forumsfags are so over dramatic and cringy, just like the leftists.
This movie wont be relevant after a few months of it releasing, like almost every live action remake Disney has made so far.

The documents they found were literally all magazine clippings. For fuck sake the "confidential files" turned out to all be declassified.

This. is so funny how Any Forumstards are unable to realize they are just giving it free publicity

The elite/billionaires club doesn't go to jail.

Yeah and people who weren't going to see it may now just to spitewatch it to pwn the heckin internet racists.