Questionable Content

Terrible

Attached: 4875.png (800x1160, 505.8K)

But he's gay now. I thought that made him immune from being the butt monkey.

Reset the counter, we've got a comic where every panel has a background and every character has their eyes open.

Filler panel.

Fucking wasted, just make Claire and Marten show up at the job, have the slime girl get giddy on Marten.

It's an analogy for chasers, you know, for Jeph's audience to relate to.

He's a technofetishist but I don't think he's a robofucker or he would've given Roko a yeast infection

There's still time.

Listen, I stand with most folks where I think this comic would be improved if everyone had their state-mandated robot sexpet and business continued as usual

Wasn't the tranny twin introduced as a balding, rat-like gun lover?

I like that the field of study he's in is "TELL ME IT'S NOT GAY IF I SUCK YOUR LADY DICK TELL ME GODDAMN IT"

Don't recall gun lover at all but yes, in his initial appearance his hairline was maturing. Kind of like how Claire grew hips and got less ugly over time. Kind of like how their mom de-aged about 20 years when Jeph decided to reintroduce her as a comic character

>"as you some questions"
>"as you some"
>"as you"
Jeph.
Proofread.

Oh so Station will flash his dick to random people, but not to someone that actually wants to suck it?

Attached: 1663048525397.png (600x1417, 467K)

>no coombait
not getting any of my orgone today, Jeffrey

And he never will.
How much money is he making monthly again?
Also my eye was personally drawn to how terrible and lazy the background looked.

as long as we can punch down on Clinton. But not if he's acting gay, only if he's being a nerd

Sadly now he will only give her AIDS

>Roko will never tearfully but excitedly beg Clinton to jam his flash drive full of autoexecuting malware into her open access USB port

That's not enough now. He's still white, male and cisgendered, so he must suffer.

Recieved

I always knew you were a reciever.