Sandman cancelled

>Sandman cancelled
>no season 2 ever

What went wrong? It was a perfect adaptation... Gaiman said so...

Attached: FFD6D7FC-EAAD-479A-B294-8F8B734D97CD.png (1088x797, 133.39K)

Attached: 13C1A62C-9CB4-466C-998A-B383E9185F50.png (1088x479, 85.86K)

It’s comical really.

Cowboy Bebop.
Sandman.
Now if RoP and House of the Blacked Dragon can crash and burn in such a way that the Hindenburg was just a minor accident.. I do believe I could die happily.

Attached: Death.jpg (682x1135, 72.01K)

I don't really like to spend a lot of time complaining about changes to something if the creators themselves are fine with it. But yeah, people loved the physical appearance of Death and the show probably would have done better if they stuck with a similar looking actress.

>comic book adaptation
>is comical

That’s the point chud. They’re called funny books for a reason

You spent three decades battling bad movie versions only to be ten years to late to making a quality adaptation of the work

And yet he supports an adaptation that the fans don't care about. Obviously 90s Gaiman was a different kind of guy than post-social media Gaiman, despite that they share the same soul.
RoP turned out the albatross of Amazon as could be expected.

House of the dragon is a success but viewers started dropping off after episode 3 for some reason

Rings of power is a flop. Gonna be funny seeing them try to stick the 5 season plan to try and scrape some return on investment back but it’s too late. They’re gonna reduce it to 2 or 3 then claim it was always the plan to waste a billion dollars on a subpar show with less viewers than house of the dragon

>spends 30 years battling bad adaptations
>allows them to make a bad adaptation anyway
What a failure gay man is.

So is invincible the best comic to series adaptation? I love Sandman and thought it was great.

'Evil cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt and ruin good forces have invented or made'

Boy I saw this quote under RoP trailers, House of the Dragon trailers, Halo trailers.

>Death isn't white enough
Death ain't goth enough, Nails Gaymen

Attached: 1662707823263791.png (720x1280, 1M)

Kek. This.

Kyriachical sellouts deserve to fail

>House of the dragon is a success but viewers started dropping off after episode 3 for some reason
>a success
>until episode 3
People woke up and realize they hated it.

Attached: Corlys.jpg (231x728, 35.57K)

LOL

Attached: 878F2A08-00B4-4EA4-970A-FF224248CD38.png (610x353, 27.47K)

>”we’re writing for the people that like sandman”

Attached: 097A3AB1-41AB-44BF-88D8-6DBDDB717C89.jpg (680x573, 43.4K)

>I wasted 30 years of my life for nothing
No wonder your Open Marriage™ crashed and burned.

Attached: 1604591290139.jpg (380x382, 21.86K)

>”nobody gets to gatekeeper Sandman, it’s for everyone”

Huh?

Attached: 05274464-5783-49D9-B4B8-EC07EF30C2FB.jpg (634x384, 54.21K)

This.
If you're gonna cast a black chick as Death at least make her a cute goth chick instead of some random spinster.
Don't tell me you couldn't find a single fucking cute black goth chick who can act.

Attached: 1638131300198.jpg (1080x1079, 397.27K)

Gayman

I was fine with he being a sellout and defending nigger Death. This is too much. Kill yourself you piece of shit.

It was cancelled?

It wasn't, OP's fantasizing.

>show is a success
>even though people dropped it
Sounds like the same copium the sandman people were taking

nah, that's op doing shitty clickbait

Nah she isn’t white enough either. Black goth girl just isn’t aesthetically similar enough. Asian would have worked best if they insisted on forced diversification. Or light skinned Egyptian.

causasian would have been smartest.

Come on, man. At least wait until the 19th. Takes Netflix about a mont MHA to decide stuff like this.

Fighter of the straightman

Most shows lose viewers consistently after episode 1 of each season. With new seasons sometimes having higher starting viewership or finales having a lot more people watching.

House of the dragon actually had it go up for the first 3 than the normal down

Sadly since RoP and Sandman are only on streaming services they will never release the real viewership figures and just let out PR puff pieces like “sandman is most watched show on planet! 140 million minutes watched!”

AW LAWD DEM RANGZ

Your insulting me for making the same joke you did?

Master of the cum

holy shit he's such a pussy

Why do western creators seem so utterly averse to just making an animated adaptation of a comic?
Is it because it's more expensive to outsource all the actual animation to Korea and Japan nowadays?

Attached: thanos dab.gif (498x266, 2.9M)

Animation is for kidderinos.

I’ll add that Neil Gaiman endlessly begging people to watch to the end because Netflix orders renewals on stuff like whether people actually finished the show. Points to the idea that there was a huge drop off for sandman.

Why make a season 2 when only 10% of people who watched episode 1 got to the end? If they weren’t interested enough to finish season 1 they aren’t gonna watch season 2.

And this is an expensive ass show so why waste money on it at that point?

There’s a reason there’s so much Korean drama shows on Netflix now. They’re cheap to buy from Korea and Netflix doesn’t have to fund making them. but they’re actually very popular

He's a delusional, pretentious, washed-up old has-been that shit all over his own source content just to appease activists, then he has the nerve to complain when fans hate it.

He needs to fuck off and retire already.

Wouldn't the same people who think animation is for kids also think comics are for kids?