The Owl House

Yeah, the ending will probably suck ass

Attached: 1663198868168368.jpg (632x485, 30.17K)

Cartoon endings usually do that

Boy I sure do love the LGBT community, here at Disney we believe in working hard to fight for equality for our LGBT brothers and sis- ...
:O

Attached: 1662748675425383.jpg (2188x5434, 776.77K)

If King actually dies, I will be really upset. :(

I would like him better had he gotten a better voice actor/actress.

Attached: Luz Dragon.jpg (768x768, 55.58K)

Amphibia's ending didn't, despite the insistence of the shippers

The poster implies there might be a timeskip in the middle of the episode, considering Luz and Amity's hairs are longer. Imagine if they've stayed on Earth longer than Anne and the Plantars did.

Attached: 20220915_091232.jpg (768x1101, 279.75K)

If it sucks cuz it feels rushed I know I'll be pretty forgiving since they're just dealing the hand they've been dealt with.

holy shit that bull-dyke letterman jacket looks so bad on her its not even funny

there's no way it won't be shit because of how rushed it's going to be. it's a shame how cucked the show was because S2 was actually getting good.

Anne was replaced by a Clone, the entire ending is pointless

I for one am glad to see LGBT people, minorities, and women realizing those corps don't give a shit about them.

>The show ends with Amity sucking Luz's ass.

How did Dana let that get past the censors?

>implying that wasn’t the best part

The whole show was pointless because of the end you mean.

i've always hated it on luz because it looks so tacked on. i don't know why they didn't just keep her cape, that at least complimented her design, and it has more sentimental value since eda actually made it for luz specifically rather than it being a hand-me-down.

Based quints.

At least it stays consistent with the rest of the show.

Hunter is a Drumpf allegory and it fucking shows.

Not at all. Strengthens it really.