Death Battle

A boring and predictable fight comes out Sunday. But at least they're getting it out of the way.
Black Adam Preview:
youtube.com/watch?v=nOaqG6m09HE
(Jesus, that's a bad photoshop in the thumbnail)
Apocalypse Preview:
youtube.com/watch?v=hI-v1dmmzJ0
Fight preview:
streamable.com/iw8pf6
Black Adam vs Apocalypse Fight Music:
mega.nz/file/ggYziaaY#WzSS4LjmUVo32ECiaP1osPIdquTuJuYC9JmSn1K3rms
Remember to report and ignore shitposters.

Attached: Rulersofegyptrevamped.png (2100x1167, 3.66M)

Apocalypse's preview was cooler and so was the way he entered the battle. Hope he wins

You know he's gonna lose because of that right?

Both were more cringe than usual.

Yeah? Why?

How can Adam even kill apoc?

If they're giving Apocalypse the better previews and lines, they're probably setting him up to be more favored just for Black Adam to kill him.

Don't worry user, he's the conqueror/invader in this fight. They tend to have a pretty good win-loss record in DB.

They're obviously scaling Adam to other high tiers and Apocalypse to at least Thor and Hulk (potentially Herc and Nate Grey) so I guess this is how we determine just how biased they are huh?

We all know Adam is willing to shill his movie.
Thread is now about Kenshin Himura vs Ryoma Sakamoto (from Like a Dragon Isshin).

NEXT TIME

ON DEATH BATTLE

Attached: 00190941-71C1-4DB7-A921-C45CBE42C75F.jpg (1136x640, 188.91K)

>Ryoma Sakamoto (from Like a Dragon Isshin).
That dude's game isn't even out yet, is it? They'll probably do Kenshin vs Gintoki, or some wild west gunslinger like Jonah Hex or whatever if they're feeling spicy.

>That dude's game isn't even out yet, is it? T
The original version of the game has been out in Japan for years. It's getting remake which was what was shown a couple days ago.

While not every DC character will win their matchup, I don't think DC's gonna let their big boys lose anytime soon.

Attached: 1663191380658497.jpg (1478x3859, 951.11K)

Has a Death Battle made you interested in another series? Like I got interested in Mob Psycho 100 because of Mob's fight. Same thing with learning about the Daredevil series, and I had started watching the show on Netflix.

Surprisingly no, it's the perfect series to introduce a series to people while providing entertainment, but I haven't been through that.

Also post wishlists.

Attached: Death Battle 20 Matchup Season.png (1320x898, 2.09M)

Especially with that movie coming up. Reminds me of the latter WW matchups

Sure, why not.

Attached: 20 fights hipster pipe dream season.png (1800x1265, 3.49M)

To be fair even without the movie I still say BA stomps.

>Has a Death Battle made you interested in another series?
No, if anything it made me dislike RWBY and DC, especially the latter.

>Kirk Vs Han

Shocked they haven't done Trek yet.

>Jiren Vs Martian Manhunter

As a Dragon Ball fan please please please let Jiren get fraud checked so those Jirenfags can fucking shut up.

Ae

This and DC is the main one, there's a reason why so many people prefer any version but the comic version of these characters.

cont. Oh, and it convinced me of never trying the game of the dude who beat Raiden nor watch RvB. In general, I hate shill episodes.