Auntie Brandi == Bingo's Bio Mum

Why do people choose schizo-tier theories instead of logical ones?
Also, Bluey thread

Attached: Auntie Brandi.jpg (1338x1839, 308.57K)

Bandit fisted her coochie with the unicorse puppet which is why she's barren.

they writers did make it kind of confusing with how Bingo looks more like Brandy than Chilli and Chilli even mentions this

Because its not a TERRIBLE theory, even if it is completely wrong.

I got a brother who actually turned out to be my cousin and it turned out my parents had been hiding that fact for 37 years. I apparently have an aunt who after giving birth to my brother suffered severe postpartum depression and hurt my brother severely at six months old. They adopted my brother and buried the whole thing, would have never known if not for my brother doing one of those DNA ancestry tests.

Why share this? Just letting you know that its entirely possible to have siblings who aren't actually your siblings and never know

>user proves the theory is actually plausible
and it's still pretty vague on why Brandy and Chilli never spoke for so long, apparently after some "big argument" mentioned in the play. There's only more questions than answers that will probably never be answered just like where the FUCK is Grandpa Bob?

Attached: bandit_becomes_uncanny.png (318x309, 33.76K)

>"big argument"
It was Chilli yelling at Brandy for refusing to see Bingo after she was born. You can only have so much sympathy for family.

What is the best ship and why is it Bluey x Bandit?

Attached: bluey-very_romance.gif (498x351, 2.7M)

Conversely, its entirely possible for kids to like more like their aunt or uncle, and is often a more simple answer to a situation like in Bluey. My uncle died well before I was born and damn near everybody in my small home town who knew him growing up said I look exactly like him.

Should have done In vitro fertilization

>Not Unicorse living inside of this after Chilli fisted him

Attached: bluey.png (277x312, 107.37K)

Expensive as hell (even if is covered in Australia, you need a lot of dollarydoos), is not 100% effective and takes time and stress.

Attached: 1660439116781922.gif (498x280, 3.39M)

why the fuck does 95% of humanized bluey art portray them as black
last time I checked, a massive majority of australians are white

That's what the fight was probably about
Chilli didn't want to do it

>Black humanized Bluey
I've never seen this as a concept. Where are you finding this sort of content?

google images

got i hate americans

It's clear she's barren as a reminder that just because a woman is in her 30s without kids, it doesn't mean she's a cat loving wine aunt. Made my wife cry. It's easy to empathize with these cartoon dogs.

>She knew it would be too expensive for an IVF
>Adoption is hard as hell, specially if Brandi is single.
>Said a big "HELL-no mate" when Brandi suggested to be her surrogate, or even adopt Bingo if Chilli or Bandit weren't sure of having another baby

>MFW

Attached: EjDKzXxUcAESHDT.png (340x341, 95.54K)

Attached: bestcouple.png (397x362, 135.71K)

Chilli should've just let her have this one. She already had Bluey. Or what not be her surrogate mom

Attached: 1655962166651.jpg (882x741, 57.15K)