‘Avengers: The Kang Dynasty’: Jeff Loveness Tapped To Write Next Installment In Marvel Series

deadline.com/2022/09/marvel-jeff-loveness-avengers-kang-dynasty-1235118412/

He's like the fourth Rick and Morty writer now to join the MCU.

Attached: images (6).jpg (721x425, 41.49K)

they must be really cheap

The MCU doesn't use real writers Disney shills

Feige likes hiring people who’ve worked for Harmon because they can do pop culture quips and are used to having their scripts being totally changed around in uncredited rewrites up to the 11th hour and not complaining about it

Isnt this guy a Marvel comic writer? Why zero in on his RaM credits?

Feige should have been replaced after endgame.

if they replace him it won’t be with a white man

Rick and Morty is a direct pipeline into the MCU now.

He's only done a few comics but they were great so it is kind of shitty to call him a Rick and Morty writer. He probably won't just recycle rick and morty plots for Avengers like the Dr Strange rick and morty writer did for Multiverse of Madness.

>He probably won't just recycle rick and morty plots for Avengers like the Dr Strange rick and morty writer did for Multiverse of Madness.
Like what?

Wanda trying to jump to a universe where her kids actually exist so she can take that Wanda's place is literally a recurring bit/plot device from Rick and Morty across all seasons.

"I'm Pickle Kang!"

That's not really the same though, Rick and Morty only jump to live in other universes whenever the original one gets destroyed. If anything it's the opposite in this case since Rick purposefully never attempts to find a replacement for his dead wife.

They probably brought a R&M writer to write the Council of Kangs, which people will inevitably compare to the Council of Ricks.

Attached: images (2).jpg (978x314, 74.01K)

I would work for them and write far better stories.

Yeah he wrote this. He also already wrote the script for Ant-Man 3 so no wonder he's going to work on this one too

Attached: Nova_2016_1_Cover.jpg (600x923, 102.79K)

Shut up.

And?

He wrote a couple of comics.

W E W U Z
E

W
U
Z

Fuckk this shit was great. Own every issue. Might give it a reread.

He's completely checked out. I give him credit for pulling it off despite the bumps but my God it has dropped off a cliff.