>Unironically shipping Steven with hot girls from other cartoons

Attached: retarded.png (1220x1150, 1.4M)

It's based as fuck, especially if it's older women

I fucking hate that guy but I’ve got the same body type as him now so at least I can self insert

That's the most pathetic thing I've read today

>Shipping.

Attached: 1575401131732.gif (500x270, 449.9K)

Shit taste

Attached: E8A506B4-03E9-445C-A056-1CD8302F0DC4.jpg (1102x1435, 281.17K)

Imagine the morning after

Steven should get really fat hairy and smelly and then rape all the cartoon girls. He already is the closest thing to the fat bastard archetype western media has. He is hideous.

>the Maheswarans get double cucked

He already has basically a creepy can with the dondai

>seething over a young chad

Attached: F1B9374C-8CB7-42E3-84CA-D07D30E7AFEB.jpg (3100x3300, 2.25M)

>Steven proposing to Priyanka instead

Unironically shipping a genocidal maniac with anyone else. Steven may be a lot of things that others look down upon, but he's too good and abused of a kid to be romantically involved with a that blonde fucking princess who murdered trillions of magical lives, and cause mass chaos on earth. I see Star as the greater evil here, Steven's a damn victim to Star's vile hedonistic carnage.

Step aside, coomer anons, Star Butterfly needs to be trialed and face Justice for the crimes she committed

Attached: Ror2.gif (600x700, 2.18M)

>Not dating Steven himself

Attached: Steven Dress.png (351x521, 130.57K)

>She accepts

Will she still wear white

I’m 25 and a virgin so now it’s second

No, that's second, this is still first

I guess you resonate with being a virgin

Why?

Being a virgin is legitimately less shameful than self inserting as a fat little boy.

This. What the fuck is wrong with you that you’re still a virgin at 25? I lost my virginity at the age of 16.

Fat teenage boy who I ship with cute cartoon teen girls

I change my mind, being a 25 y.o. virgin doesn't make the top five, not even 10. The first one already says you're a virgin, while also saying you would self insert as a character you hate only because you're a fatfuck like him so you could fantasize about the women you're not fucking, so not only can you not fuck women, you have to self insert and fantasize as someone else, someone you hate, just so you can get off on a fantasy because you're a fatfuck loser virgin

Do you know what site you're on?

he's such a snub nosed fat fucking mexican el diabolo kid fuck I can't stand looking at steven