What went wrong

What went wrong

Attached: The Prince 2021 poster.jpg (259x384, 118.68K)

>Americans making fun of the British

It's been done to death since 1776, it would be more funny if it was more in line with the British reality, instead of what a Yank thinks it is.

Who is the studio head approving cartoons of fictional stories about real people?
No one was ever going to watch a cartoon about Ellen DeGeneres.

Attached: MV5BNDUzNGQzODUtNTE0My00ZTFhLWIxYjMtYzUwNGU1NTA5NTlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjIwODEyOTE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1014, 77K)

It exists.

Bill Cosby and Ellen Degeneres are both irl monsters but got kids cartoons depicting themselves as altruistic and perfect. Who commissions these shows I wonder?

i do not get why americans refuse to make fun of any other nation or culture

Ellen isn't as bad as cosby

ellen is a woman

because we revolted from the British. We don't have beef with anyone else besides the Japanese which we own and treat like our bitch.

Because our only other options are too politically hot and could actually start a war or are too pathetic to even pick on.

We could pick on countries like North Korea or Middle Eastern ones but they’d probably result in a war or extreme controversy.

Did any brits actually work on this?

that makes even less sense that you would show such disrespect to your "og country", especially as it is one of the few in europe that speaks native english
but i know no history
>Because our only other options are too politically hot
and britain is not?
>too pathetic to even pick on
this makes sense, americans simply do not know any other cultures
actually i have seen instances of this happening, my bad

>Americans make fun of another nation or culture
>"Why are they so mean?! Americans are so arrogant, big doodie heads! Wah!"

>and britain is not?
No? Until the newest PM came into power we were actually in a Defense agreement with Britain sharing military technologies and training methods together.
Plus Brits as much as we poke fun at them have a sense of humor and can take a joke. Dictatorships usually don't.

>Disrespect to your OG country

You do know the Brits called Americans Yanks, which means at that time as a negative connotation, and the pariots allied with their rivals. The entire founding myth, and I say myth, of the US is that. The brits were harsh on taxation, and gotten too tyrannical, and then patriots rebelled. I say myths. You can see why some Americans would view the Brits in a negative light.

You already know they didn't. This was made by Americans weirdly obsessed with the royal family for other Americans weirdly obsessed with the royal family.

I know they were apparently trying to make retarded takes about the royal family like the faggots they are, and for some fucking reason they felt the need to make the main character Stewie.

because making fun of any other nation can be seen as racist.
at most you might be able to get away with making fun of canada or australia

did they at least get consent to make the show about a real, living child? fucked up if they didn't.

Doubt it, but they did it anyway because they technically can make fun of public figures. Even though it's a scummy thing to be doing in this case. There were ways where this could've been actually funny, but their caricatures are all really shitty and the jokes are either incredibly predictable and unfunny or they don't work.

If this got removed from HBO Max during the purge it is definitely not coming back now lol

Cosby did what?

Because unlike british biting satire on the royal family, they only use the surface level stuff or make shit up.
Like for example, everyone makes the joke about Charles being a mommy's boy, it's so overplayed. Then instead of actually dissecting the Queen's actions like her trying to appeal to the masses accidentally showing how out of touch her family actually is, they just make her a rude vulgar lady. Parody works best when it plays into the actual person they are parodying. I don't want to see Harry get confused over mundane shit, because out of everyone in that family he would have the most real world experiences.
That doesn't get into the fact that they are parodying actual real life children, giving the implication they are fruity, a french spy or a chav. Honestly, if this was just a made up fictional royal family, it probably wouldn't be good but it wouldn't have people questioning why specifically the british royal family.
There is exactly one joke that is pretty funny.

Harry's the biggest faggot of them all, and I'm surprised they got Orlando fucking Bloom to voice him.

>Queen isnt horrifically old and detailed
Why even bother? It's a waste of animation

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (640x640, 69.56K)