How does Primal succeed in having an extremely diverse cast, with memorable characters of all ethnicities...

How does Primal succeed in having an extremely diverse cast, with memorable characters of all ethnicities, where so many other cartoons have failed and made it feel lame and forced?

Attached: Kamau_and_his_daughter_from_flashback-1.png (1917x789, 1.79M)

Because it doesn't promote whiny secular religion

Because Genndy Tartakovsky is an experienced showrunner and easily the best western TV animation director out there right now.

because 90% of them die brutal deaths

Because Genndy thinks that cultural diversity is cool and portrays them because he wants to, not because he sees them as victims that he has an obligation to include them.

Also,

because oh surprise, these ethnic group are placed in a belivable manner insted of every culture looking like a checkerboard after a long game
turns out racism had little to do with hate on progressive casting
and this^ too

It's a show about survival, not ideals. No is is trying to say "we need to do better" or "this isn't fair or right." It's kill or be killed, a very basic, or primal, motivation of living.
Also, dialogue is extremely minimal.

Africans aren’t American niggers who most of the population either wants renslaved or butchered and ground up into dog food.

The fuck are you talking about? This season has been a preachy woke shit show. The show went to shit when they introduced the tall bald ape woman. Literally fulfilling the woke quota. Gotta have the white races being evil and enslaving people, have muh strong warrior women and have all the men be worthless or violent. This show is literally the most woke shit I've seen in years. I don't even know why I'm still watching it. It's just full of leftist propaganda. Even the most recent episode was muh stronk blax rise up bullshit. Fuck you op you don't know shit. Go woke go broke.

They're portraying various ethnicities in their historically-accurate roles. That is extremely compatible with conservative views.

bad bait

Characters first, with logical background that aren't incongruous with one another. There's no nigger vikings for no reason, everyone who is brown is from a culture that is brown.

Basically, it's logical diversity and not political diversity

YWNBAW cry more shitlib.

>things are placed where they should be placed
so... is doing something right is s conservative thing now?
p.s: yeah, ot probably is, after all, name one leftist govt that was effective

Because they don't fucking speak
They don't get into relationships
They don't create stupid drama
They just grab rock and smash

Ironic how the characters spend half a season as slaves because they prioritize something other than their own survival

>compatible with conservative views = "like a conservative thing, man, and everyone who says otherwise must be an 'other'"
Fuck all the way off, dog whistler.

I'm sad we didn't get to see the Egyptians home land

Survival of the next generation is still another primal instinct.

>cultural diversity is cool and portrays them because he wants to, not because he sees them as victims that he has an obligation to include them.
This.
Even with the viking, i thought he will goes with "whites are bad" route.
He literally show us, that the heroes created their own monster, by killing his loved ones.

For giga nigga? Perhaps. But for Spear and the Dino babies? Nah. Spear loves them even though they are literally a different species. That is not survival. That is ideals. The ideals of loving and valuing something beyond your mere survival or instincts.

Simple, you actually like Primal

Because it respects historical anthropology and doesn’t just have a randomly diverse cast with no explanation for their ethnic history.

I for one am not against anything original and diverse, as ling as there’s an explanation for why anybody that’s anything is where they’re currently at. I’d be okay with anything that’s presented as a whimsical and playful reenactment, like a stage production or something “fun” like that Cinderella movie with Brandy.

Because they fit in naturally with the story they've been introduced in, rather than just being there for the sake of throwing a black token into the mix to make things look diverse.