Surprising Any Forums facts

Bambi flopped when it came out

Attached: s-l500.jpg (378x500, 42.32K)

>Bambi flopped
What the fuck

Fantasia and Pinocchio bombed too because World War 2 cut off the foreign market. Disney only survived because of their propaganda deal with the military keeping them afloat and that's why you had all of those cheap package features during the 40s.

Oh goddamnit I don't know how I ended up making this thread at exactly the same time as the Bambi 2 schizo. I'm not associated with him, it's pure coincidence, please don't ban me

Sleeping Beauty flopped too and uncle Walt was so mad that he left animation for a while for focusing on live actions, Disneyland and fascistic states (Epcot). People often blame Disney for turning animation into low quality kids stuff but he tried. It was the fucking puritan culture and stupid kids

No one's getting banned user don't worry

Attached: bambi2-disneyscreencaps.com-3765.png (707x675, 372.76K)

Also it gave many boners to Osamu Tezuka. He rewatched Bambi so many times that people on the theater recognized him.

Attached: Tezuka bambi.jpg (272x185, 14.03K)

You jerk off to scat

No OP, his mom flopped

Sleeping Beauty was one of the highest grossing films of that year, but it was also one of if not the most expensive, so yeah, failed to make a profit.

What lol

Yeah and after Sleeping Beauty flopped/underperformed they were this close to shut down the animation studio but the next movie, 101 Dalmatians was a success and also cheaper to make thanks the Xerox process so they continued to make animated movies.

>People often blame Disney for turning animation into low quality kids stuff but he tried. It was the fucking puritan culture and stupid kids
i dont see what that has to do with the first half of your post

he does? not surprised the furry degenerate obsessed with pedophilia is into that but damn it just gets worse and worse doesn't it.

Attached: 1627220028211.jpg (1366x1080, 450.97K)

No? I don't know how he came up with such a retarded claim, I never posted anything like that

KYS furfag and never come back

>anons literally begging not to be b& just for daring to talk about Any Forums content
>completely at the mercy of the schizos
I'm getting a little tired of tolerating them now. Day of the Meds when?

Attached: pe pe.jpg (600x600, 171.77K)

Cringe troll

Cartoon Network executives loved The Powerpuff Girls' first What A Cartoon pilot - heavily promoting it and having it be the first What A Cartoon short to ever premiere on television. But along the way, the pilot got bad reactions from test audiences - consisting of boys - who disliked the Meat Fuzzy Lumpkins short.

Normally that'd mean no greenlit, but Lazzo was a fan of Craig's skills and allowed him to create 1 more short to get the audience - Crime 101 got a better reception and allowed the Powerpuff Girls to be greenlit.

Attached: whoopass stew.jpg (500x412, 28.61K)

Sherri Stoner, the voice of Slappy Squirrel in Animaniacs, was the live action animation reference model for Ariel in The Little Mermaid

Attached: Sherri Stoner.jpg (400x403, 36.13K)

Shit, really? I've spent years telling people it was Dot's VA Tress Macneille. Enjoy that Mandela effect in the future...

Reminder this guy was the same one who made threads about Flower the skunk and how he wanted to fuck him. The porcupine must be his new self insert.

Reminder that I don't care

>self-inserting
Ew
I just want to fuck them both