Why do gems have tits, Any Forums?

why do gems have tits, Any Forums?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-09-14-23h49m07s645.png (1920x1080, 848.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gemsociety.org/article/cleavage-gemology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Paizuri

For my dick to be between them and for my hands to feel them.

If they didn’t want it they wouldn’t have ‘em.

Attached: 071CB869-FD73-417F-815D-C0E1C561C3E6.jpg (1597x1620, 149.61K)

They generally don't, the storyboard for that exact scene has Lapis flat as a board and the animators fucked up by adding them. I can't find it right now but there's even a side-by-side comparison of that shot.

Pink Diamond in her Rose Quartz form is the only 100% confirmed canon gem with tits that she probably did as a human fetish thing. Amethyst is a maybe. There's a scene where Jasper has cleavage but that's also chalked up to an animation error.

Because regardless of Sugar's plausible deniability, they're female.

The bigger question is why do homeworld gems have them? Why are they humanoid in general. Like it makes sense for the crystal gems to, like blend in more and be approachable to humans. But like why would the space ones do this? Wouldn't they also have to make their shapes more like other sentient space races too? Unless they were all originally created by a humanoid shaped being. Like some original space gods who are some humanoid shape that created the gems and also eventually came in a earth pool or something and that's where we come from. It's also maybe makes sense why humans can fuck gems.

None of them do consistently except for Rose and Amethyst, both of whom were intentionally mimicking humans and have a lewd track record

All female species

Why do gems look like human women at all?

For me to suck on

>The bigger question is why do homeworld gems have them?
They sadly don't as and have pointed out. It doesn't stop me from headcanoning that Blue Diamond is massively fucking stacked under that robe, but in reality she's probably flat too.

Not that it matters all that much when they can shapeshift, they functionally could all give themselves breasts whenever they wanted and whatever size they wanted.

Because it’s awesome

Don't they? even regular human women in this show are drawn as barrel chested cone people 99% of the time

They don't, believe me I checked. I made damn sure to check I wanted gem tiddies user. I wanted fat fucking gem tiddies.

Based amethyst

I mean, you can just ask. Some might even find it fun enough that they keep it up.

unfortunately, Peridot is out of luck unless she builds some Chest Enhancers

>they functionally could all give themselves breasts whenever they wanted and whatever size they wanted.

They could make breasts that have smaller breasts instead of nipples, and those smaller breasts have even smaller breasts as nipples, and so on. It's titties all the way down.

My gem OC has tits, you can't stop me. Verification not required.

Mineral milk

To please human men.

they want to, also Rose is the only Gem with actual split cleavage because she's a human LARPer, the others just have like a round segmented body

Literally made for human cock.

Attached: b58.png (576x1296, 467.76K)

Because gemstones have a thing called "Cleavage" You uncultured swine.

gemsociety.org/article/cleavage-gemology/

Also the five official grades of clevage are
The five grades or degrees are:
None
Poor (or weak) This is where lapis would belong
Fair (or moderate)
Good (or imperfect)
Perfect

Attached: a3c3e648e85250d2caf614f974c8e051d22589f7_hq.jpg (682x1024, 66.46K)

>Not that it matters all that much when they can shapeshift, they functionally could all give themselves breasts whenever they wanted and whatever size they wanted.

Attached: 1651139704300.gif (494x270, 961.37K)