School shooting comics

Are there any comics that deal with school shootings? (Superheroes responding to it too, maybe?)

Attached: 2938473721.jpg (374x281, 23.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Pepe/JackAndBrian/index01-by-date.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There’s one in JMS’s Morlun run on Spider-man #30-35

Kock-ass 2 Red mist shoots a bunch of kids. I don't know if that counts.

Champions (2016) #24.

Attached: RCO013_1653730130.jpg (1041x1600, 520.23K)

I feel this is probably the stupidest.a fucking school shooting with super hero teens who tweet. How do they not find out.

>REEEEEEEEEE

>Waid thinks kids take drills of any kind seriously
I can tell you first hand, they absolutely do not

Hold up, I just realized this is a different superhero school shooting comic than the one Waid wrote.

Attached: C65A5EEF-0A8E-4C45-BC16-6A70E1AB7A88.jpg (400x615, 88.24K)

user, propaganda is rarely true to life

It's the Autist Shooter Simulator or ASS.

I wanted to make a shonen comic about a fedora wearing weeb using his mall/eBay ninja weapons to defend high school from school shooters.

Attached: EC22781C-F20E-4DF4-82F5-D891FEA0F818.jpg (960x540, 97.47K)

Would unironically watch/read
Especially if the main character only ended up saving the day by complete mistake.

Currently writing out a plot for one, but I need more research into how people act during one, as I've been more preoccupied with the psychology of the perpetrators, cast, and other stuff.
The shooting serves as a climax for the story, with a tornado blowing through town at the same time as the setting is somewhere in the Tornado Alley..

I'm not an American, so if anyones got an insight to how drills work, standards, and such, that'd be helpful.

Forgot to type that after I read Made in Korea, I was so fucking infuriated about the lack of or balancing of the school shooters (going as far as to literally name the perps atter The Trenchcoat Mafia themselves), as the comic was more a pitch for a budget indie movie or anthology for a series.
I wanted to rectify that by delving deeper into that subject.

If I remember correctly, there's also a book by a Danish author or something that had a blone or brunette with a gun in her mouth on the cover that was initially about planning on doing a shooting, but I forgot the title and I want to read it. Had a blue title and the US flag slither around the girl too.

"Beat My Score" by Jimmy Carr, "Shoot" (Hellblazer story) by Warren Ellis are some I can throw on the pile of school shooting comics.
I recommend "The Dirties", a mockumentary about the topic as well.

There's Nubia: Real One, with the final having one of Nubia's classmates turning up with a gun to shoot her up because 'reasons'.

This

>school shooting
>New York
ie. shit that wwould never happen

Attached: 0CE5D8F9-61A2-4AF8-BD6C-D947CE4F8030.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Originally the creators ending of Robot Jones was for him to rally up a bunch of robots to wipe out humanity.

I don’t trust OP.

there's one about a furry shooting a school and later goes to hell
us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Pepe/JackAndBrian/index01-by-date.html

Attached: qeyy5kax0we11.jpg (507x658, 71.07K)