Martha is evil Morty

Okay i know it's too early to theorize but it's interesting.

I have a feeling season 6 won't be told linearly but randomly like season 1, consider episode 1 where Rick built a neutrino bomb which has the ability to wipe out the entire planet (which we don't even know if they managed to disable it ).

We know that Martha was the one who defied Rick and that's why the religious war started. the fractured Mortys found a better leader in Martha than in Rick so Rick was powerless. But after years, Martha realized that it wasn't worth it for Morty to die in a simulation. So she agreed to order the split Mortys to leave the simulation but on one condition that she remains in the knowledge that if everyone leaves the simulation she will die. so she waits, days, weeks, months, years, but nothing happens.

and now I come to my theory:
Martha knows that Rick is somehow keeping the simulation going (I also suspect that she also tried to commit suicide but it didn't work because the simulation didn't allow it.)

The question now is why does Rick need Martha?
I dont know. the Spectrum for what he can use her is huge.

But how does it relate to evil Morty?
As I said at the beginning, I don't think the story is linear. we also know that the evil Morty installed implants on himself. (could also be that he is a robot who knows)

Attached: Martha is evil Morty.png (1211x619, 819.98K)

"Evil" Morty is a Morty from another reality.
"Marta" Morty is simply a fragment of the Morty that's half the main story duo.

>"Evil" Morty is a Morty from another reality.
We do not know that
>"Marta" Morty is simply a fragment of the Morty
if it's such a simple fragment then why keep it alive?

That doesn’t make sense.

This is a black thing isn't it?

I feel this episode would've been more effective if the inhabitants didn't have Morty's voice

every morty in this episode is part of regular morty

Which part?

I know you're eager for lore head-canon and thought experiments, but "what if important thing was actually related to seemingly-unimportant thing, I know it makes no sense but there were two big dots and I drew a line between them" is really desperate.

She isn't evil because Morty isn't evil
She is also never shown to be evil or do evil things she just wanted to remain separate from Morty
Rick had a lot of in-game time to reflect
Martha is also part of the tiny part of Morty that Rick actually respects that's why he agreed to keep the simulation going

Are you autistic, or just bad at media comprehension? They explained why in the episode.

>Rick actually respects that's why he agreed to keep the simulation going
no she wanted you to stay to die

what the fuck is the point of r&m theories anymore? there are plot holes everywhere

>We do not know that
We literally see him come FROM a different reality in episode 7, and fuck off to a different reality in the season 5 finale. Fucking hell, even in the season 6 premiere we see our current Morty is the one from season 1, the one who was kidnapped by... evil Morty. The Morty from season 1 didn't swap places at all in that episode either (unlike Jerry from S2E2), nor in any other episode, cause if he was then he wouldn't teleport back to season 1.
>if it's such a simple fragment then why keep it alive?
Because rick genuinely bonded with that fragment and wanted her to live a full life. Also, why would OUR Rick keep Evil Morty alive?

Your whole fucking theory is stupid and full of holes and retards like you are what ruined Rick and Morty in the first place.

Attached: file.png (480x360, 267.97K)

The moment that Rick's cry baby backstory got confirmed and it was explained that C137's family is a group of interdimensional travelers who's families are dead or don't know if they're the real one or not, any and all major fan theories were deconfirmed, don't bother trying to assuming they're ever going to do something like show Evil Morty's backstory indirectly then plot twist reveal it was never C137. Go to Game Of Thrones if you want long term major theories like that, Euron Greyjoy is the only villain you can predict and know is going to 100% become endgame unless Martin actively chooses to kill his own series the way the show was. Most plot points from here on out probably won't be big at all, what I'm honestly hoping the most for is that R&M tries actual sci fi concepts again, season 3-5 tried these weird almost non episodes where the concepts actually weren't very sci fi, they were more like retreads or pop culture call backs like the Voltron or Hellraiser.

Attached: 413.png (1036x621, 112.46K)

THE ONLY WAY that our current Morty/Marta, could be Evil Morty, would be if he was teleported to the Cronenburg dimension at the beginning of season 6 due to rick fucking up the portal fluid and being picked up by rick. You can't say that he swapped out at any moment in the series beforehand since we literally see him fuck off at the very end of season 5.

And if he WAS teleported to the Cronenburg world, then that means that he's the Morty from the very beginning of Season One, which would cause all sorts of plot holes throughout the series (how would he be running the citadel and going to Atlantis at the same fucking time in season 3? How did he get back to rick at the end of episode 7?)

And if you say "well the orange portal might have made him go to the Cronenburg dimension so there might be two Morties and he swapped places in the season 6 premiere", that excuse doesn't work either, since rick fucked up the portal refresh AFTER he traveled through dimensions, so evil morty would have been teleported in a different dimension. You can't have 2 Morties come from the same dimension, it's not like Beth gave birth to twins or some retarded shit like that.

ARCS END, GET OVER IT. EVIL MORTY MAY COME BACK, BUT IT'S NOT GONNA BE SOME RETARDED "TWIST" WHERE IT WAS OUR MORTY ALL ALONG. HOW FUCKJINNG REAEFIDFNKLKMLKNMLMNHLNLKMNLMKNLNMKMNMKLNNLKNMNLKNNKLMNLKMNLMKLN

Attached: luigi.jpg (640x1136, 49.82K)

You are exactly the person the show is making fun of for trying to theorize and read into it so hard rather than just enjoying it.

>The scene where Morty was crying right before Rick's ship crash landed in the Cronenberg dimension wasn't because of his original Jerry telling him off.
>It was Evil Morty crying about how in spite of all of his efforts, he was still dragged back into the Central Finite Curve and realizing that his life will forever remain one of the greatest cosmic-scale jokes in the multiverse.
>Sensing an opportunity, Evil Morty pulled the signature main cast move and slipped right into our original Morty's role to get his revenge on our Rick.
>The original Morty was killed offscreen by that Cronenberg mutant he used to find Jerry in the woods.

Attached: 1294116967530.png (512x384, 260.3K)

This

/thread

Did we ever figure out why evil morty cared so much about our rick in particular?

He needed his information since he was a very smart Rick

>Did we ever figure out why evil morty cared so much about our rick in particular?
Nigga he created the citadel and likely helped the other Rick's build the central finite curve, he had so much integral knowledge Morty needed it.

Season 1 was linear. Either you're a complete retard, or just retarded enough that you don't know what the word means. And the neutrino bomb isn't some loose end, you've literally not paid any attention to the show since the very beginning. Not everything has to happen on screen. It's mean a while since we've had any focus on Rick taking a shit - has he been holding it in all this time?