Why make an established character gay, why not make their own gay character...

Why make an established character gay, why not make their own gay character? In the past they always made a new character to be more inclusive or just change the race in a alternate universe movie/show.

Now characters are turned gay in the main comic and it become canon in all of their future appearances.

Attached: DC-Comics-first-page.jpg (655x483, 355.22K)

Pretty sure Kate has always been gay.
Constantine? I dunno. He's bi last I checked.
Alan Scott? Pretty dumb. At most if you want to change a character's sexuality it should be bi. Going completely the other way is just dumb.
I have no idea who that is above Harley.
I like Harley Quinn a lot so her being bisexual doesn't bother me. I ship her with Deadshot, Ivy, Barbara, and Batman most of the time.
Is that Catman (Thomas Blake?), when did they make him gay/bi?

Why are you so obsessed over gay characters?

>why not make their own gay character?
Because them it ends up with stuff like this

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_bd85ff9a-6a03-11ea-b156-51160e094d11.png (685x385, 348.58K)

>Is that Catman (Thomas Blake?), when did they make him gay/bi?
I think it was N52 Secret Six where he was made bi

I've seen deviantart artists draw better OCs.

Attached: sahn_daigo___mandalorian_oc_by_thegraffitisoul_dedtvpo-fullview.jpg (1280x854, 186.99K)

Imagine if you favorite character was turn gay and every version have his sexuality as his main personality.

Attached: NWWxp2J1dNY-HD.jpg (1280x720, 108.64K)

Constantine ain't gay.
Thinking about Paris while pounding a ass for money is just something you have to do do sometimes.

Someone post the King Shark hugging Constantine pic

The better question would be "Why make new characters?", OP
Wokeness generally translates to creative bankrupcy and shit characters. I genuinely cannot think of a single good character that either Marvel or DC has invented today

You expect me to believe Jon was your favorite character?

Miles, Kamala,

Attached: b6d7600f968b430d64456fdac8440ecb.jpg (735x489, 65.29K)

Genuinely, far less time and effort. New characters have to be built up, and all the spotlight has to be put onto them and their queerness. Meanwhile, you can just pretend an older character's been in the closet until conveniently now, and bam. Done. Free marketing, and anyone who complains you can dismiss as a bigot.

Doesn't help that you'll get scrutinized to hell and back over any new queer characters suffering anything remotely tragic thanks to how badly Marvel bombed with Freedom Ring back in the day.

Attached: 127525-18024-109928-1-marvel-team-up.jpg (400x607, 62.56K)

Technicalities:
>OG Batwoman (yellow) is still straight and wanted to fuck Bruce
>Constantine has like dicks for 30 years
>Wasn't Hulkling always a fag?
>Harley was an implied lez for 20 years

Jon is no one's favorite character

It's hard to launch new characters. And there's a slew of characters who were supposed to be gay/bi from the start who weren't because of the CCA or editorial mandates.

Hulkling was gay since fucking day one retard. Explain this panel of his very first ever appearance in history.

Attached: fags.jpg (1084x506, 167.47K)

>who were supposed to be
This is a retard-tier argument, like saying there's nothing wrong with Superman being turned into a bald psychic dictator because that's how he was in his pre-National days

Censorship is retarded, always has been. Always will be.

Take this scene for example. Sure its back near the beginning where I believe Harley and Ivy shipping began, day one from TAS and TNBA.
But Harley is suppose to be wearing panties but at the last minute WB demands Bruce and the others change it.

Attached: HarleyandIvySnowyGothamNight.webm (720x480, 2.86M)

Why would this upset me? I'm not a homophobe who spends every waking minute seething about gay people.

That's not censorship and you're seething over a childrens' cartoon that's older than you are

>That's not censorship
>demands it be changed from panties to short shorts
>not censorship
okay retard.
>t. captcha: NGGRR