THE FLASH Final Season Now Filming

Expectations, Any Forums? Will you tune in for one last race?

Attached: F.jpg (828x1162, 172.67K)

hashtag notmyflash

Attached: 23F160CB-22F8-41A4-9D89-61EC0CAD0036.jpg (648x829, 53.93K)

The ULTIMATE PEP TALK

>[MELLOW PEPTALK MUSIC]

Stilt-Man. I get it's a different property but hey. Dream big.

Run Barry run!

Jonathan Rosenbaum as Inertia.

What I want:
>at least one episode with Wentworth Miller's Cold
>based Jay
>Reverse Flash origin episode
>pic related
>basically just adapt Williamson's last arc because it would be an easy way to feature every cool rogue one more time

Attached: based barry.png (520x799, 939.55K)

But we'll probably just get more cringe Bart and Nora and more Iris time sickness. The show will end with no Inertia, no Cobalt Blue, no Max Mercury, no Johnny Quick, no John Fox and no real Rogues teamup, Huge missed opportunities

Bout time.

Bring back Patty you cowards.

>Reverse Flash origin episode

We already sort of had one, and it was disappointing.

please just keep reverse-flash dead already

I still think they should have done Return of Barry Allen all the way back in season 4. Barry had locked himself in the Speedforce and Wally became the Flash, so it would have been the perfect moment to send in an Eobard disguised as Barry.

I'm honestly surprised this show didn't die sooner. Same could be said about every other CW show.

Attached: 1657341791618.png (462x1295, 17.62K)

For a while, these shows did very well on netflix streaming

they should have killed off iris 5 seasons ago

The Flash still does.

i just want a legends of tomorrow crossover to finish their story

you just made me remember that 40-year old lady acting like Barry's teenage daughter

Indeed. They're probably ending it because the actors are all tired of the show and WB-Discovery wants to streamline. Even though I don't think they ever match the peak of season 2 outside of crossover events (well...the good crossovers), It's pretty impressive that they've kept it going for so long