Sneak peek of the upcoming Rick and Morty episode

youtube.com/watch?v=eAYmNMZkWlU
Will it be good?

Attached: rick morty nipple.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

So how does the blender work for killing yourself?

I thought Jerry was banging both Beths

It's gonna be about Beth and Space Beth fucking, isn't it.

Just take a bath with it while it's plugged on

This was his last chance for a three-way and he blew it whit that toast. Typical Jerry.

i hope space beth dies randomly and you niggers cry

>Beth and Space Beth are about to kiss
>She gets shot in the head. Possibly by Rick.

Attached: tall-rick-winks-rick-and-morty-season-4-episode-3.jpg (1550x1800, 141.52K)

Does it have to be on? Because that sounds dangerous

>space beth is about to have a speech to rick about the reason why she left and her true feelings or some shit
>gets brutally murdered at random
>rick doesn't even care
>a dozen autists here will be permanently traumatized

Attached: verynice.jpg (313x247, 13.89K)

I honestly would have liked Space Beth to end up with a cool Space Jerry. Or, like, Rick notices how without someone emotionally there for Beth then she'll go down a road of thrill-seeking nihilism. So Rick has to fucking playing inter-dimensional match-maker all over again.

That's hilarious. The whole "zomg is she a clone!?" thing never hit me as a conflict either. Like, nothing to the point where Rick should hate himself like "whooa I'm such a piece of shiiitt whaaat?" Like, dude, you cloned your kid so she could experience a different version of life without having to sacrifice the family she's helped to raise. That's a fucking win/win. Who cares if you don't know which is the original? Why would it even matter? So Beth can go "Oh, I never wanted a family I'm much happier doing my own thing"? Or was it so that if the original was homemaker Beth then she'd be wrong for having curious thoughts about pursuing a life independent of others?

The whole thing came off as lame forced drama. They're both your daughter. Who the fuck cares? Now you have two. One goes you have the other as insurance. They both go you have another dimension you can hop to. I mean honestly what is the stake here if a spare Beth gets her head ventilated?

It might just be the dumbest, most unnecessary plot point brought to the show. At least Rick Prime has actual significance to Rick's character.

Attached: what the fuck was this scene.jpg (800x806, 126.98K)

Space Beth wants more from like than Jerry, and Earth Beth is fine with what she got.

Cronenberg Jerry and Space Beth should have gotten together

God Jerry is a shit. Anyone who is defending him is just a contrarian faggot who wants go get back at the shitty Rick fans who think they're the joker/rick/edgy Mc.

They would probably realize how much they don't need each other, and leave.

that exchange was so deep, this show is next level bros

And Space Beth now has no tits for some reason

I'm guessing Jerry is going full simp mode, god that scene was cringe. I mean I guess that's the point but geez.

No, Jerry should marry both

if 5 it'll be another boring episode

>Who cares if you don't know which is the original? Why would it even matter?
i cannot for the life of me understand how a show with so much nihilism up the ass bases an entire ongoing plot on such meaningless bullshit. it is completely inconsequential to everything

>Space Beth is currently transitioning which is how, in addition to being her clone, is how regular Beth will mathematically conclude that it isn't gay.
There will be a 5 minute scene of Beth sucking her zippertits.

What a waste.
Yet another show completely ruined by corporate greed.
Oh well.

> more to life than jerry

Real Beth is a mother and accomplished Vet doctor while Space Beth is a meaningless cog in the Space Government/Rebellion plotline. A life well lived!

Ins't the nihilism supposed to be bullshit?

Was Rick a turkey so he could be the white house turkey in disguise and get a pardon?

>s gonna be about Beth and Space Beth fucking, isn't it.
It's coming.
To be honest if they don't do it, it'll be a huge subversion for this kind of narcissistic dumpsterfire.

if that is the case, i have no idea why they would inject it so hard into every episode and end half of them on a shrug