"What’s New Scooby-Doo?" premiered 20 years ago today!

And it still has the best Scooby-Doo opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=JI-KMDm8x0U

Attached: cqxya9sl8un91.jpg (468x333, 32.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJFylvZhP8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=IJFylvZhP8o
This one is better.
Also, somehow i had just noticed, but in the moments, where running shadows in "What's new" are shown, there is no shadow of Fred, specifically near the end.

2000's kino

I feel old, 10 more years and it'll be about as old as the original Scooby Doo was when what's new released.

I liked the one episode where they split up and Shaggy and Fred paired together and they awkwardly have nothing to talk about.

Same

Simple Kino

They did Velma's hair cute in this one.

What makes Scooby-Doo so timeless?

I agree.

True.

I feel like this is the only Scooby-Doo reboot that managed to follow the original's formula and actually pull it off well. The other good ones shifted stuff around a lot, this is just straight up classic Scooby-Doo shenanigans.

> 23 years

My bad, forgot the pic

Attached: help wanted.jpg (1280x720, 88.03K)

Reminds me of how there's now more distance between Nirvana first getting big and now than there was between that and the Beatles' first performance on the Ed Sullivan Show.

really would like to see a series where their personalities and interests are defined a bit more
like each of them has something in common with the others
shaggy and freddy both like video games, freddy and velma are the biggest into the whole mystery solving thing, velma and daphne have something, daphne and shaggy have shaggy have something, shaggy and velma have something, and freddy and daphne have some normalfag shit or something
I don't fucking know
just would like to see a series where you could reasonably see each member of the gang hanging out alone with each other member, without doing any sort of work or mystery solving, and still having a good time.

up the arse corner on the right

We didn't deserve this series. In fact, this and He-Man 2002 ended up giving me unrealistic expectations for reboots as a kid.
Opening is a genuine work of art, too. It's somehow reflective of the era but not dated. I was surprised by how mediocre all of Simple Plan's actual songs ended up being. But hey, they still get my respect.

Extremely overrated series. The first Scooby-Doo incarnation to really hammer in "self-awareness" but all it did was lampshade the cliches that no one actually minded while keeping the real problems with the series, mainly every mystery being braindead obvious. Also not very funny and somehow more dated than the original series.

It's weird that haven't released in on blu-ray considering it was made in hd and is available digitally in it. Just slap it on.

I will always appreciate the joke of Fred wanting to mention he could bench 220 throughout this series.