"the 'things with faces' community isn't falling apart"

>"the 'things with faces' community isn't falling apart"
>gets fired from working on the show a week later
lol

Attached: Untitled.png (1003x612, 284.98K)

it'll be fine

Sure, 'tomi. Keep telling yourself that.

You need to be at least 18 years old to post here

People who were 13 when the first season was being made are now 25

Remember: The Power of Two is the only valid object show.

Attached: E50CE209-74D9-4117-912B-E5E4ECE989C8.png (563x509, 301.59K)

What happened?

Attached: firefox_LW4m3oTcVu.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

The only writers working for it also left, so. There's also that.

ONE really was the magnum opus wasn't it

No it wasn't. It intentionally wanted to leave its second season's ending vague because it was all one big potshot against the two big shows that refused to complete their own second seasons, when a twitter post complaining about how BFDIA got cancelled would've been just as effective.

Would it truly have been as effective?

Attached: firefox_jw9JGPjVxU.png (845x635, 221.56K)

i hope all happy star posters get cancer so bad it kills their their whole family

>posts worst 2 objects
lol.

MAKE IDFB 2 YOU STUPID FUCKING OUT OF TOUCH SEA-NIGGER MONKEYS NO ONE CARES ABOUT IPOT

Attached: 1663182591219406.png (1200x400, 82.3K)

The TPOT showrunner and tranny Satomi was dropped due to "creative differences and efficiency problems"

Attached: file.png (591x518, 127.22K)

fr

Attached: 1645471354385.jpg (1987x1588, 611.08K)

Just a simple reminder to all scentyfags reading this thread. Magazine won. Scenty is trapped in the plane forever and can never escape, meanwhile, Magazine escaped with ease and has probably totally forgotten about the plane and based Airy. Face it scentyfags, scenty lost and so did you. This same message goes out to bread aidsfags.
MAGAZINECHADS WE WON!

Attached: Smug Magazine (you are gay if you call her taylor).jpg (622x851, 173.55K)

What's OP was talking about in the >gets fired form working on the show a week later
was this

Attached: file.png (593x392, 49.89K)

GIVE ME THE REST OF II SEASON 2 NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!

Attached: 1621265306513.gif (224x256, 321.27K)

i really liked the ending as a story, it felt very appropriate, it's a lot more impactful then a "and then they all went home"

no arrow therefore you say that and look like that.

i'm 23 and its insane to me how widely popular these niche little youtube series have become

god II, genuinely why did they make season 3 man
it's so boring and bland compared to the actually interesting season 2
the story was actually fascinating, it was nice to have a cheating character, defying most object shows by not going down the route of "bad characters get voted off because they're mean and i don't like them :((((("

>bfdi weekly
>takes 2 years to make an episode

Attached: coming soon if it doesn't get cancelled.png (267x419, 33.88K)

wasn't trophy being mean to knife?

but yeah idk why it was never finished, still have an II2 shirt i bought when i was 12 like 11 years later, and the season isn't even finished yet lol

Season 3 is fine on rewatch, it's the object show equivalent to popping bubble wrap. It has a lot of neat dynamics I like on paper but I feel like they're just underdeveloped in the humor aspect and not really trying to make up anywhere else. It's one of those shows that thinks it can ride off comfy vibes only, like what Craig of the Creek is trying to do but failing.

Magaz-I mean Taylor was the only person who actually wanted to compete, yet she lost in the second round. I wonder what her wish would've been?

>ruins Golf Ball
>says nothing more
>leaves
shit series, glad its cancelled