Seriously, who ever thought this was a good idea?

Seriously, who ever thought this was a good idea?

Attached: 1662982739386.jpg (640x427, 19.12K)

Let's see.
Its a cheap way to pander to Low IQ individuals. It will have a legion of normies to defend it and label any who dislike it as a racist.

Now imagine if Disney got the rights for Spongebob

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 60.86K)

Why couldn't she at least be hot?

I don't care they cast a black girl. I just can't get over how far apart her eyes are. Shes like a fucking herbivore.

don't worry Any Forums will fix it.

Attached: j60h2ycwsmn91.jpg (594x738, 50.47K)

Not a comic nor a cartoon, go to Any Forums, racist

I don't think it'll be a good movie but I don't think people should attack the actress. She's just doing it for work and I can't blame her for that. From what I've heard she's a good enough singer, even if she doesn't look like Ariel, so at least the soundtrack has the possibility of being decent. I'm not too worked up over this for the reason that it'll be forgotten about in a month just like all the other live action remakes.

I am a 34 year old black mother and i have a 7 year old daughter and she is so happy and excited over a little mermaid that looks like her.

Think of people who are not like you for once.

making a live-action Little Mermaid was a terrible idea, because it will always be inferior to the original animated version. casting Halle Bailey as the lead in a musical, however, was an excellent idea because she's a fantastic singer and performer. I wish she was in a better movie

Most normies actually hate this because “muh childhood”?

Honestly, besides the shitty raceswap and marketing this movie is really guaranteed shit. Watching even the first 20 minutes of the old movie shows alot about Ariel and her animal friends. The cg is gonna fuck this movie to hell when it comes to the personality of her non-human friends alone.

I’m sure it’ll do as good in theaters as Lightyear lmao

I'm more botherd by the fact that nu-Grimsby is played by a paki.

>I finna be
>Where da niggas at

Theatres are dead. It will do great on D+ just like lightyear did....

They told us she was black but she looks more Welsh to me.

Attached: 2012-09-07-innsmouth-folk-937x1024.jpg (937x1024, 268.77K)

>We 'fixed' the 'woke actress'
>but this is only for educational purposes!!!
fucking idiot

Cry.

racist black people

Nah hes right. The guy cant stand by his beliefs because hes scared of twitterfags. Honestly i dont k ow the guy hut i sure as shit would lose respect for him

it can make 500 million and the site will call it a failure. It need to make 1 billion to not be a flop.

Attached: 9e7.jpg (2216x2588, 673.26K)

Mega cope
It doesn't even sound good to make money by harvesting fans of your movies from decades ago when you could make ones that people like.
Nobody cared when I was growing up. It's sad to think of kids getting trained by their Twitter parents to react to corporate movies like a pet

>Think of people who are not like you for once.
Gross

>Watching a disney live action remake
Is there a rule stating you have to be lobotomized to be a disneyfag

And who says normies can't wake up?
We were all normies once.