TIMELESS ONE-SHOT BY JED MacKAY ANNOUNCED

>TIMELESS #1, the special year-ending one-shot that sets the stage for upcoming stories in the Marvel Universe, will return for a second year!

>Last year’s installment was a must-have for fans and received a much-demanded second printing. This year’s TIMELESS promises to be even more shocking with mysterious teases, exciting first appearances, and, at its core, a dramatic high-stakes journey for Kang the Conqueror!

>Marvel Comics superstar Jed MacKay (MOON KNIGHT, BLACK CAT) will once again pen this thrilling adventure through Marvel space and time alongside a trio of blockbuster talent: Salvador Larroca, Greg Land and Patch Zircher. Laying the groundwork for 2023’s biggest developments, including what’s to come for Earth’s Mightiest Heroes in the wake of AVENGERS ASSEMBLE, TIMELESS #1 will be an epic giant-sized comic that fans dare not miss!

>The last battle of Kang the Conqueror! Tyrant of the timeline, master of endless legions, warrior and conqueror without compare, Kang is in search of the one thing he cannot have. But he is not the only one after the Missing Moment, and Kang soon finds himself in a new position — on the run across the events of the Marvel Universe’s future!

"Kang is back on another adventure – but could this be his last one? Once again, we step into the Conqueror's thigh-high boots to go stamping through the future. But this time Kang is in an unfamiliar position: fleeing,” MacKay explained. “TIMELESS 2022 is bigger and better than ever before. More previews of what the Marvel Universe has in store, more action, and a story that sets up the dominoes for a huge story coming in the future that I'm really excited to see play out!"

>The future of the Marvel Universe is TIMELESS! Check out the cover and pick up TIMELESS #1 on December 28!

SOURCE: marvel.com/articles/comics/kang-shocking-look-marvel-universe-future-timeless-1-2022

Attached: timeless2022001_cov.jpg (900x1367, 239.44K)

>alongside a trio of blockbuster talent: Salvador Larroca, Greg Land
'nuff said

last Kang comic featured him getting rescued and easily beaten up by a woman like every other modern woke comic.

since Star lords on the cover i hopw this means we get a new GOTG book next year, with a good creative team

>Salvador Larroca, Greg Land
This was clearly done in a rush

Cry more

that was the second to last one the most recent one was him traveling with a Russian Historian

>alongside a trio of blockbuster talent: Salvador Larroca, Greg Land

Attached: 1660749321907589.jpg (555x987, 226.6K)

Zircher is not bad but as some similar issue to Larroca

>This year’s TIMELESS promises to be even more shocking with mysterious teases
So more teases that will end up being nothing?, how many teases from last years one shot got followed up?

5 of them happened

Attached: 1640784633498.jpg (3975x3056, 2.84M)

MacKay's previous Timeless comic featured Kang killing prehistoric beasts with his bare hands.

Anyway, I wonder how much stuff will be teased that Marvel won't actually do again?

Which Spider-Man will get drawn in the wrong costume this time?

>A young generation of avengers rises
Thanks god this didn’t happened, I hate when characters get absorbed into the avengers.

Above 50% of those things actually happened, lol.

...Okay, scratch that, it's 50/50, for now. If until December 28th nothing happens, it will be basically 6 and 6 of what did and didn't happen.

>strange academy stuff, didn't happen yet, might at some point
>Ben stuff that won't happen
>We did get the new iron fist
>we did get punisher hand
>we did get the moon being blown up in Slott's FF
>Orchis stuff hasn't happened yet, might
>haven't been fallowing cap stories but I don't think that happened
>there were no young avengers revamp
>neither was there one for that incarnation of the thunderbolt
>that new god thing maybe talking about Caswell Iron Man
>no clue what mj spider-man vs Shuri(?) is about, didn't happen that's for sure
>Jack of hearts is back in the current she hulk

It might be Aaron as the writer since he has mentioned twice that he wants to write GotG. Knowing Marvel it will be him or Dan Slott.

I just hope Ewing gets to keep Nova and that he gets to at the least write his comic. Ewing has him appearing in X-Men Red so that might be the case.

>Spider-man Ben in Hollywood
So the Chasm thing was a last minute thing?

sup guys. i'm an mcu casual who recently got into the comics thanks to the MCU.

what should I read if i want to catch up on this? i fucking love Kang ever since Loki and desperately want to see more of him

Aaron would do a completely shit MCU lite books of a Guardians run I don't think he gets Cosmic Marvel at all