ITT: good shows with shitty art

ITT: good shows with shitty art

Attached: 1650849715682.png (1584x887, 1.53M)

Most Western shows from the 2000s-present

Western animated shows in general.

All type of animation

Basically any show you like currently airing

The current state of animation is an embarrassment on par with the Hannah Barbera age

>t.Any Forumsfags

People are exaggerating.

Apple & Onion

Attached: MV5BOGFkZjRhODMtYjE3MS00ODZmLThhOWQtNDY2ZGFmMWZlYzRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRyYW5zY29kZS13b3JrZmxvdw@@._V1_.jpg (1920x1080, 86.19K)

You first

Thundercats Roar didn't have very good animation but I thought some of the episodes were pretty good. Oh and that Aquaman miniseries. Again decent plot but animation all over the place. Trying to be some horrible abomination between Bob's Burgers, Gravity Falls, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Steven Universe AND then mix it with Superjail or King Star King wtf were they thinking for those series?

Can't say this enough.

Also if only Housebroken didn't have the bland Seth MacFarlane style. It's an alright show after the shitty first episode.

Summer Camp Island.

Kinda feel bad for the creators of this show. I wonder what all of them are doing these days?

Problem?

>good show
LOL

The problem with those people is they don't really like animation or appreciate as an art from.

yes

It’s honestly pathetic how basic bitch bait like this unironcally manages to irks me

Sonic Boom

Attached: 1391885554.lionalliance_amy_rose.png (699x804, 228.21K)

Definitely. The action sequences were so fucking stilted.
I don't mind the designs that much anymore. Except the blue arms.
The show wasn't ever really any good for action anyway. At it's best, it was more like a sitcom featuring parallel universe versions of sonic characters. The action sequences seemed to have just been thrown in there early on before the show hit it's stride.