Last night I saw this image and went to sleep...

Last night I saw this image and went to sleep. I then had a dream where Peter Parker and Mary Jane investigate a psychic alien jellyfish that looked like a giant brain.
Now I’m awake and sad the comic isn’t real because it was getting good and ended on the cliffhanger of SHIELD capturing the alien and revealing it might not be benevolent which then cut to MJ waking up in bed, completely entranced.

Attached: 0D261C5C-76F3-4A00-8C01-7B2801DE6D5B.png (907x667, 26.56K)

Cool story bro, needs more dragons.

man, I wish I had a dream, like this

Actually Fin Fang Foom did appear. But he didn’t do anything. He just appeared in a TV advertisement and tried to get people to join his pyramid scheme

Any other details?

It mostly followed the basic X-Files or ET format with a sinister tone about the alien sort of like Arrival but there were some nonsensical bits
Gwen Stacy appeared but she was dressed as Kobeni and had really bad luck. At one point they want to a cafe but it was the cafe from smiling friends and they had to wait in line behind cartoon critters, everyone kept randomly mentioning Andrew Tate, Nick Fury’s second in command was Jesse Pinkman instead of Maria Hill, and at one point the alien started singing a Beatles song (my roommate’s alarm)

Bump

are we sharing our Spider-man related dreams here?

Sure, why not?

What was yours?

I had a sexual dream about Norman Osborn getting exposed to sex pollen. He tried to find a cure but he was reduced to a humping animalistic mess of a man with no thoughts in his brain except sex with anyone and anything.

Spider-Man found him and webbed him up. Peter left to go get a prostitute because an evil villain who has done him more harm than anyone would die without sex. Spider Gwen took pity on Norman and would have let him have sex with her. I woke up before anything happened.

I am a straight man and I don't ship Gwen and Norman. It was a fucking nightmare.

so uh
can I steal this idea and write a fic about it? No homo

This site is so weird. Uh... sure? I guess you can if you really want to.

It was just a nightmare about a Spider-Man villain dying because his body shut down due to the demands of the sex pollen in a loop. As his body's increased healing fixed him, the process repeated itself an infinite number of times before Peter found him. It had a sexual element to it, but it was mostly horror. I'm not sure why someone would want to write that, lol.

No homo.

desu, the actual sex aside, it's a neat idea. His advanced healing working against the pollen's effects, but getting stuck in a sort of loop where neither can prevail. Meanwhile, the body suffers and so does the mind, leaving him a sexually charged mess and a ticking time bomb of rape

Stop samefagging, gwenorman-chan, we all know it’s you.

I have nightmares. That is all.

Attached: Anon-I.png (773x710, 127.26K)

I had a dream like that. I put it in my PC dream journal.

"I was living in some large, modernist apartment with grey walls, a high ceiling, sliding doors with mirrors on them, etc. In it, I was casually chilling out,
casually as in I seem to have woken up, it was late at night, I may have been having coffee & cafe treats. I was speaking with Catra from She-Ra 2018, she was
talking to me about some romcom movie where a middle aged couple gets divored then remarried, & both parties have kids of their own in the remarriage, all of
them reaching their mid 20's while the parents are still in their early 60's, seeming to have not aged. I don't know what the point was of that convo, but she
went to the bathroom shortly afterward. "

"She told me she loved me because of how honest I was. "

"Then, there was a wedding announcement..."

That's all I bothered to type down. I think it was something about discussing wedding arrangements, family, groomsmen & bridesmaids, that sort of thing. Catra's the only Any Forums related part of the story.

Attached: 1642129826504.jpg (750x1000, 97.13K)

You should consider having a dream journal. I got into the habit of saving my more interesting dreams on my laptop through Windows Notepad. The ones that play out with plots, characters & long stories. Seems a shame to let my brain lose them & have them lost to the void.

Why are marywhorecucks so delusional?

Attached: 1655234462420.jpg (1067x968, 292.14K)

Gwendyslutcucks shitting up thread after thread