>Aang
Tries to force Katara to forgive her mom’s murderer with zero regard to her process while trying to make her feel guilt about it
>Zuko
Allows Katara to pursue the guy who wronged her and make her own choices
This is really the big thing that made Kataang not appeal to people, it’s the fact Aang can’t accept Katara as anything other than his mommy crush that he can slide his dick in and refuses to see deeper into her like Zuko can and will because he is able to connect to her feelings because he has more depth than a twelve year old self insert

Attached: 6FE1951D-7BC6-47EA-9E65-9BD0F2E34DD3.jpg (1408x1080, 227.64K)

It's been fucking decades, stop talking about Zutara. If you don't like it, write fanfiction.

Aang is a monk and doesn't believe in violence and he doesn't want Katara to be filled with hatred. But I agree despite the advice they would be best friends at most, she was always more interested in Zuko

huh, I hadn't thought of it like that, pretty interesting point

Attached: dear-diary-today-op-was-a-pretty-cool-guy.jpg (587x625, 92.3K)

You can't stop me from speaking out against this injustice.

Why?

Zutara shippers are some of the most delusional cunts on the internet. Aang didn't try to force her, he knew she had been carrying this pain and hatred for years and wanted her to finally be at peace. AND FUCKING STILL, he let her take Appa, his animal companion and the last living connection to his old life, on her revenge mission.

I know it's hard for you fags but THINK for a second. Sky Bisons are the symbols of Air Nomad culture and Aang let Katara take THE LAST ONE to commit an act that went directly against that same culture. That's how much he cared and worried about her. Literally what the fucking hell are you talking about. He simply offered his opinion about revenge BUT LITERALLY said "This is a journey you need to take. You need to face this man."

Zuko only wanted her to like him, Aang was actually worried about what killing a man would do to her, especially because of who she is.
God, you fucking zutara shippers and your autistic need to shit on Aang in order to validate you self-inserting into Katara because you wanna fuck Zuko.
You know you can drown yourselves in fanfiction without bitching about this like 10+ years later.

>It's been fucking decades, stop talking about Zutara
You don't get to decide what people want to talk about.

All those words
When all you had to say
Was you mad

>Aang didn't try to force her, he knew she had been carrying this pain and hatred for years and wanted her to finally be at peace.
In his pussy ass way unable to do more than niceties and placating with no real willingness to understand her anger or pain trying to make her force it down because he can’t see anything beyond the version of her that lives in his head

>le deep emotional connection
No matter how much they say they do, fundamentally the mass majority of women don't want to be in a romantic relationship with a man who can be "emotional" with them. They subconsciously desire a man who provides stability and safety and a man who is 'emotional' and has an 'emotional connection' with them won't provide those things in the perspective of their subconscious mind. A man who they have an emotional connection with is a friend to them, but a lover is a stabilizing force, not a therapist.

You know I'm right and you can't argue, so you simply "you mad" instead of coming up with a good response. Typical brainless zutara cunt, stop masturbating over Zuko for 3 seconds and actually think.

Autistic delusional need to twist and hate everything a 12 year old kid does, embarrassing.

Yeah; fine line between therapist and what Zuko did and Aang actually fits the therapist description better

This was true until recently, but women are starting to provide that stability and safety for themselves. That's why women in poor countries seek the more masculine men who can protect and provide for them like you mentioned, but women in rich countries who can provide for themselves seek someone they can be emotional with instead.

I like aang as a character and I think he had some interesting developments early on but anything involving him forcing himself on katara made him quite unlikable. Funny how Michael and Bryan just made their pet character insufferable by forcing their ship. The logical development would have been katara rejecting aang and aang growing up and accepting that she doesn't see him that way. That would have been more in line with his early characterization of a sheltered kid prodigy having to deal with a destiny too big for him and having to mature into an adult. I never gave a shit for zutara but I despise kataang even more for what it did to both of the characters. Now katara is nothing more than a trophy wife to her "holier than thou" husband. Yike.

Attached: what u guys talkin bout.png (662x496, 386.52K)

Get over it Zootard. Most people accept Kara x Aang just find it's just your autistic lot that won't. Time to let it go. Read Twilight again. That's more your...speed.

Whoa there fella, seems like you actually watched the show and paid attention. Something that shippers aren't capable of. Autism and all...

In the end katara would stay with zuko or anyone else she never liked him as a lover.

There's nothing to argue
Zutara > Kataang
Simple as

This is how you know shippers in general but especially Zootards lack self awareness.

>I like aang as a character and I think he had some interesting developments early on but anything involving him forcing himself on katara made him quite unlikable. >

Funny how Michael and Bryan just made their pet character insufferable by forcing their ship.

To miss the irony of what you just posted.

>It’s okay because I forgive you. That give you any ideas
He didn’t support shit since the entire time he was being passive aggressive about her conforming to his teachings

Based

You were literally projecting your own bias onto what you were watching. It's ok though, you're a shipper. You simply can't help yourself.

I've heard Mae and Dante support this pairing
¿is it any true?

Would it matter if it were true or not? It's a crack ship and noncannon. Aang fucked and came in Katara many times. Hence the children and grandchildren. Deal with it.

Was that not being passive aggressive? There’s a reason he kept telling her to just forgive him. He can’t see anything beyond his worldview

Almost like he was a 12 year old or something, oh wait.

There are these things called character arcs. You probably read YA novels so you wouldn't realize this.

Okay well that’s a good reason to be who he is but also a reason why Katara x Aang isn’t appealing. It’s all about able the ability to connect which Aang is too young for as you said which is why the pairing gets shat on

Still she wouldn't have stayed with him, she's also young.